1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

Munki, thanks bro. I checked it out and it looks great. I took my cuttings today and put them in some rockwool cubes. I am definitely gonna get some type of cloner going and so far yours has the right price tag.

It can be used with the rockwool cubes too. Just ensure that the cubes were presoaked (usually for 24 hours), inset the cuttings, and then bury the cubes into the perlite. The moisture should maintain well in the cubes.

Here are the clonies i took today. I used olivia's clone gel instead of honey. I got a free tube from my hydro shop guy. That shit is expensive. Everybody pac a bowl and say a quick one that they root. Also, when I was in the box today, I inadvertently supercropped my biggest MC and topped my bomb middie. So say a quick one for them as well.

clones_001-1.JPG

When you accidentally topped the one how big was the broken piece, you can clone it and have 1 extra plant.

The broken piece was pretty big, but it was just some unknown bag weed and it might even turn out to be a male, so I just pretty much donated it to the composter. Hey GMT much appreciated bro.

Well, nothing new to report, clones still standing at attention( I guess that means I did it right). The plants are all looking super healthy. I think a flush is in order though. Maybe thursday night. I picked up tiger bloom today, so I'm all set for the flower process this friday. I'm excited, but at the same time, I'm getting a little greedy and I'm starting to think about throwing another week of veg in there. I aint got nothing but time. Maybe we can put it to vote first to yay's on the flower get it.

Back
Top Bottom