1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

Hey Stully, just caught up on your grow, and I must say its coming along very well! Keep up the good work! As far as your question about cloning, IMO you want to try to take a branch that has the least amount of flowers on it. Usually the lowest branches, and if they're all budding at this point take the least amount. Don't worry about taking the flowers off, that will just add extra stress, just change their light regime back to veg. :peace:

As promised. I got something special in there for my buddy propagator. May as well get some use of it, right?

up_to_the_date_015.JPG

up_to_the_date_016.JPG

up_to_the_date_017.JPG

A little closer now..

up_to_the_date_018.JPG

up_to_the_date_020.JPG

up_to_the_date_019.JPG

Hey Stully, just caught up on your grow, and I must say its coming along very well! Keep up the good work! As far as your question about cloning, IMO you want to try to take a branch that has the least amount of flowers on it. Usually the lowest branches, and if they're all budding at this point take the least amount. Don't worry about taking the flowers off, that will just add extra stress, just change their light regime back to veg. :peace:

Thanks man, that's exactly what I did.

Well, due to moving, I had to do a quick harvest a few weeks early. The weed was ok for being picked so early. I had to waste a ton of weed due to time constraints , but I did get about 2 oz of Magic and kim gave me about 3 oz. but like i said I had to waste most of the smaller buds. I consider this a failure, but I ,eared a bunch. I will be back in a few weeks when we get settled. Also, look forward to my big outdoor grow next summer.

Hey thanks for the kind words fellas. I will be back up and running in a few weeks. Back to work now 5 12 hour days, so don't know how soon, but before thanksgiving at least. My goals on the next grow are to speed it up a bit and definitely keep the plants a little smaller, also will be using fem seeds from a seedbank. Hopefully pineapple express.

Back
Top Bottom