1st Grow - Ebb-N-Grow : Afghan Kush, White Widow, Bag Seed!

Hey Green.

Lazy days of summer....Ahhh.

I had to run from the crib this morning. So I only got a couple of pics with lights on still. I'm not digging the color, so I'll snap a couple more tonight.

MJ_1581_1.jpg

I'll also do a closer look at what's doing with the trics at this point. I know they are close to being done, but I just don't want them not done enough...I started the flush on Wed but there was still nutes in the res, so it wasn't really a flush but a diluted nute solution (run-off at 960ppm). Last night was a complete drain and refill with FloraKleen and tonight I'll do another, point being, I think they still have two-three days until we do the chop.

I'll get some decent pics tomorrow!

You Rock!
Sf.

I think I am going to buy one of those units prob after my first grow. Shits looking good though will be waiting for them additional pics :yummy:

I think I am going to buy one of those units prob after my first grow. Shits looking good though will be waiting for them additional pics :yummy:

Thanks M. I think it was $150.00 including General Hydro 3 part nutes which comes with the system, pretty inexpensive to get started!

This EcoGrower is a drip system, most of the other guys I think are using a RainForest system, which is aeropoincs? Based on what you mentioned in your previous post, I think I'm going to use the system on the next run to get the seeds going. Then I'll transplant the 4 plants over to the e-n-g.

Shouldn't be too long before we can give that a try.

:bong:

Sf.

PS. Everyone have a great and safe holiday weekend!

Hey Green.

Lazy days of summer....Ahhh.

I had to run from the crib this morning. So I only got a couple of pics with lights on still. I'm not digging the color, so I'll snap a couple more tonight.

MJ_1581_1.jpg

I'll also do a closer look at what's doing with the trics at this point. I know they are close to being done, but I just don't want them not done enough...I started the flush on Wed but there was still nutes in the res, so it wasn't really a flush but a diluted nute solution (run-off at 960ppm). Last night was a complete drain and refill with FloraKleen and tonight I'll do another, point being, I think they still have two-three days until we do the chop.

I'll get some decent pics tomorrow!

You Rock!
Sf.

I see lots of bud in that pic, no matter what color it is...

Yay for trich-checking time! And flushing time! And you-know-what-comes-next time! We be watching the World Cup in a whole new state of consciousness in a couple months....

I see lots of bud in that pic, no matter what color it is...

Yay for trich-checking time! And flushing time! And you-know-what-comes-next time! We be watching the World Cup in a whole new state of consciousness in a couple months....

Hey B.

You're soo right. And I don't care what anybody says about Soccer, I still dig it...played when I was a kid and think it's definitely underrated in the states.

I love the LowRyders, the only thing I'm not sold on 100% is the smell. Although, the last couple of days the strength of the smell has been getting stronger. But still a predominant odor of like walking through a forest at early morning, fresh pine smell.

Have a great weekend bro!
S.f.

hey sf, your info was great just what i was looking for. A guy told me he got 5lbs off of A e-n-g with two 1000 and i needed conformation that it was possible before i invest in a system. great info on this thread , everthing i was looking for. great place to do research, 5 stars for this thread and look out for my journal real soon.

Pictures, Pictures. LowRyder Week 10

I wish 420 would get this picture thing situated. It was perfect the first day, then they started tweaking things, now you can only post one size picture, and it includes that "stupid ass" link text that is auto inserted. WTF?

Anyway, here's the pics. Once again, EcoGrower has been rotated to allow light penetration to other bud sites.

MJ_1593_1.jpg

MJ_1591_1.jpg

MJ_1595_1.jpg

MJ_1598_1.jpg

MJ_1599_1.jpg

MJ_1600_1.jpg

MJ_1604_1.jpg

MJ_1603_1.jpg

Getting ready for some BBQ and Buds! :grinjoint:

Have a great day everyone!
Sf.

beautiful bro.

Thanks Wheel!

So sorry to just read about your infestation. You seem to be hitting all the "growers challenges" this time around.

Your a pro, I'm so watching you to learn as much as possible.

Lowryders Huh? They don't look so low to me. Great Pix SF:)

Thanks OMM!!! Just read that you got close to 7oz from your dried Lemon Skunk. I'm so blown away. While looking for that picture of pinky in your journal last week, I cruised by so many of your older photos from your first grow. I just can't tell you how impressed I am by your obvious green thumb and your incredible results on your round 2.

You sir do this community proud!!!

Mahalo, Mahalo!
Sf.

Looking good SF, Pretty excited to see those babies chopped, dried, cured, and smoked. Have a great weekend.

You still Rock more!

Yo man. I'm excited too!

I think I'll be the first to admit that when you are waiting on your very first harvest, you don't have any bud on hand, and your every move depends on how your grow, harvest and cure goes, it's the longest wait in the WORLD.

However, when you have stash on hand, the wait seems to be a little more bearable. And I'm trying to get the trics just perfect this time around, the previous time I pulled when clear/cloudy, but I'd like to see a good deal of amber on this take. :grinjoint:

I'm on full bore flush, res runoff is down to about 260pm, probably one more change with straight water, and then as soon as I see our amber coming around, we'll do the take-down. Hopefully this week, I'm sure because we're up to week 11 on Thursday.

Anyway, thanks man! Won't be long.
Sf.

...However, when you have stash on hand, the wait seems to be a little more bearable. And I'm trying to get the trics just perfect this time around, the previous time I pulled when clear/cloudy, but I'd like to see a good deal of amber on this take. :grinjoint:..

Exactly my situation. Gonna leave 'em in there for 4 months if that's what it takes to get mostly ambers... actually I'll settle for over 1/3 amber, probably. Couldn't wait that first go-around.

So what are you going for this time SF, 1/2 amber?
I agree with you and Bolivar, leave 'em as long as it takes to get what you want.
You guys BOTH Rock!
:theband:

Thanks Wheel!

So sorry to just read about your infestation. You seem to be hitting all the "growers challenges" this time around.

Your a pro, I'm so watching you to learn as much as possible.

Thanks OMM!!! Just read that you got close to 7oz from your dried Lemon Skunk. I'm so blown away. While looking for that picture of pinky in your journal last week, I cruised by so many of your older photos from your first grow. I just can't tell you how impressed I am by your obvious green thumb and your incredible results on your round 2.

You sir do this community proud!!!

Mahalo, Mahalo!
Sf.

Thanks SF:grinjoint: What a nice thing to say.:grinjoint:
Just cut the GWS....404 grams wet! Two more to go. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom