1st Grow - Ebb-N-Grow : Afghan Kush, White Widow, Bag Seed!

LowRyder Update - 06/06/10-Week 11

Hey Guys.

Haven't been around much, got one of those summer "cold" or flu going on. Sucks, but the worst of it seems to be behind me.

So after 11 weeks here, still not seeing any real amber on these trics yet. I'd have to say mostly cloudy. I'm really hoping that by the end of this week, which will be week 12, that we'll have some amber and be ready for harvest.

Pics..Pics...LowRyder 11 Week Mark

MJ_1614_1.jpg

MJ_1617_1.jpg

MJ_1618_1.jpg

MJ_1619_1.jpg

MJ_1623_1.jpg

MJ_1630_1.jpg

MJ_1624_1.jpg

MJ_1624_1.jpg

Y'all have a great night!
Sf.

1st, been wondering where you've been, summer colds can really suck. Hope you get healthy soon!

2nd, OMG, those buds look awesome! If the smoke report is good, I'm definitely gonna give these a try.

+reps

Thanks Wheel!

So sorry to just read about your infestation. You seem to be hitting all the "growers challenges" this time around.

Your a pro, I'm so watching you to learn as much as possible.

Thanks OMM!!! Just read that you got close to 7oz from your dried Lemon Skunk. I'm so blown away. While looking for that picture of pinky in your journal last week, I cruised by so many of your older photos from your first grow. I just can't tell you how impressed I am by your obvious green thumb and your incredible results on your round 2.

You sir do this community proud!!!

Mahalo, Mahalo!
Sf.

Ahh shucks now I'm all red faced! Thanks My Friend:ganjamon:

Great looking smoke! I really like the look of those. Its nice to see all the nice brown hairs and leaves pre-harvest. I think that stuff is gonna be some kick you in the ass weed! Good job with the patience!

+Reps for great smoke!

:bravo::nicethread::rollit::peace:

Hey Bud.

They sure did bro!! What a winning shot during OT! Only thing that would've made the night better is if they could have clinched at home!

Now if only the Cubs could get their act together. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's on to World Cup action!!! And a little LowRyder take down! :grinjoint:

Sf.

I tried to pm you back sf but my post count is to low since i just started i got everything finally situated and hooked up on my ebb & gro and running.

had some worries bout the pump not draining back into the res from the controller bucket but it seems to be ok now not sure wtf was wrong. set it on 8 15`s not sure if to much starting out or not.

figured the cant get any more stressed and crappy lookin since had to literally cut out root blocks out the aeroflo they were so tangles wasn`t even funny.

using h&g line nutes

aqua flakes a&b
roots excelerator
drip clean

additional additives
calmag plus & hygrozyme

ph at 5.8 ec at 1.7 right now put some hygrozyme in hoping it eats up some of that dead root mass material that is sittin id imagine in the hydroton from transplant guess i should of washed the root mass off a bit before i did.

Great looking smoke! I really like the look of those. Its nice to see all the nice brown hairs and leaves pre-harvest. I think that stuff is gonna be some kick you in the ass weed! Good job with the patience!

+Reps for great smoke!

:bravo::nicethread::rollit::peace:

Hey Papa!

Thanks man! So sorry to read about your little "encounter" a week or two back. I'm not a violent guy, but reading your story makes a great case for concealed carry, all over this country.

I'm really grateful that you are safe and that nothing turned out more "serious". My thoughts are with you man!

Sf.

Back
Top Bottom