1st Grow Just Starting - Super Noob

Apparently mine hermied cant see any bananas but know I have 4 seeds 4 sure so Good and bad I guess.... Should be feminized too right?

What magnification is your scope? mines 40x and hard to tell for me.

Maybe you can force a hermie with light in the dark just on those plants...

Apparently mine hermied cant see any bananas but know I have 4 seeds 4 sure so Good and bad I guess.... Should be feminized too right?

What magnification is your scope? mines 40x and hard to tell for me.

Maybe you can force a hermie with light in the dark just on those plants...

Mine is 60-100X You should be able to tell with a 30 I think. And if you got seeds great! It may not of hermied out. It could be fem seeds. For my basic understanding most plants will make seeds if they are left long enough and dont die. If I have some I will grow them out for sure.

Yes me too I have no source of seeds other then the lucky bag seed every now and then, and my seed collection is only 4 strong these days so I welcome them.

Covet those seeds, just a couple ways a female can make seeds, pollination from a male, pollination from another hermied female, pollination from it's own female pollen...hermie, colloidal silver treatment....chemical/ mechanical...hermie.

Ok guys. No pics of the White Widow X Cheese and the Berry bomb . They Berry Bomb did show flowers today 1 week in to flowering. Total age 33 days A note to look forward to on the White Cheese is She is a monster. Ill get some photos of them up tomorrow.

Day 65 for the Road Runner and 58 for the Berry Ryder.
So I cut the rest of the short Road Runner tonight. Cut half of the half that was left last night, let her sit in 24 hours of day and cut the other half. Left some of the leaves and 1 little bud at the bottom, she what she will do and maybe make a fem seed for me.
2013-04-11_20-14-40_596.jpg
2013-04-11_20-14-47_93.jpg

The tall road runner I am still waiting on to turn more color. Seems like she stalled out. Think its due to the shock of being cut up. Did give some light nutes tonight. Seeing new pistols a little.
2013-04-11_20-15-47_285.jpg

2013-04-11_20-16-19_644.jpg

Now the 58 day old Berry Ryder. For the most part Trics are clear with some cloudy. Maybe an amber here or there. She has a TON of new pistols everywhere. So ill give her a bloom feed one more time. She has been getting water only the last 3 times.
2013-04-11_20-31-48_772.jpg

2013-04-11_20-31-58_175.jpg

2013-04-11_20-32-10_492.jpg

2013-04-11_20-15-35_678.jpg

2013-04-11_20-16-07_87.jpg

Jeeeeeeeez!!!!!! Hahaha look At them nugs! Stoked poppin my berry Ryder's and friends on the 20gh hope to have Em pop on earth day get a really positive start I'm stoked haven't done a soil grow in a minute. I'm pretty sure you get 2 zips or more off the br. Lookin danky man. What do you think day 70 or so for chop?

Hell ya! I think I'm gunna follow your lead and order the go box looks like it did your autos nicely ive read they are real sensitive. Have any pointers on a schedule? Start at like quarter strength or what?

I think some of it has to do with the type of nutes you are using. The stuff I used I started at almost full does. I also started feeding late. I am going to start feeding earlier however start off with a quarter strength. And only start feeding lightly when you are 3 weeks in or so.

Did you get your popped yet?

I think some of it has to do with the type of nutes you are using. The stuff I used I started at almost full does. I also started feeding late. I am going to start feeding earlier however start off with a quarter strength. And only start feeding lightly when you are 3 weeks in or so.

Did you get your popped yet?

Ya I was gunna start when the show sex at 3 weeks or so.I just ordered the general organics to use with this grow. I'm usually growing in coco with the canna line up. But it's my first auto run so gunna keep it soil/simple. And the inlaws leave this coming weekend so ill be starting them then. I'm excited to see how the fens in the ground outdoors too in another 6 weeks ill pop a few more beans. Ill start a thread once it gets exciting. Did you like the general organics line so far?

Ya I was gunna start when the show sex at 3 weeks or so.I just ordered the general organics to use with this grow. I'm usually growing in coco with the canna line up. But it's my first auto run so gunna keep it soil/simple. And the inlaws leave this coming weekend so ill be starting them then. I'm excited to see how the fens in the ground outdoors too in another 6 weeks ill pop a few more beans. Ill start a thread once it gets exciting. Did you like the general organics line so far?

Really well. I would suggest ordering some of the supreme growers stuff i listed.

I know from looking at my growth over other peoples I was faster and bigger in the same size pots.

Really well. I would suggest ordering some of the supreme growers stuff i listed.

I know from looking at my growth over other peoples I was faster and bigger in the same size pots.

Is it the myco tea? I've actually got about 3 oz of great white still that I'm a huge fan off. Ill probably use that with mollasses. I'm digging my holes for the outdoor patch in a few days and inoculate them with that to along with some cheaper mycos I've been reading some good things about and it's cheap as balls RTI Xtreme Gardening 4302 Mykos 30 Mycorrhizae Feilizer Blend, 2.2-Po...
81mEmLeK_2L_SL1500_.jpg
13 bucks for kilo. The thread should be interesting my holes will be well prepped and the patches are solid. So will be able to accurately compare growth of same strains indoor vs out bud shots what not. Prob just let the outdoors fly with my solid amendments and hit them with flower nutes a few times.

Back
Top Bottom