1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

Yea it's rated pretty good. You should be able to pull pretty close to that once your all dialed In! Which it seems you kind of are already ;P

I always look at true watts for what I think I should aim for with led, and then anything over that is me using the led properly to maximise it's efficiency if that makes sense?

For example I have only 400 true watts of led so I believe I can get 400 grams if I do a good job, meanwhile the lights are rated for 800 watt equivalent. So I say anything over that gram per true watt is realizing the potential of the led technology! If we can do 2 grams a watt under led I would shit myself XD

Lol idk why I even decided to say that but yea. you should be able to get well over 700 grams under that damn thing XD

I don't think you'll have a problem hitting that mark :3

No more dispensary trips wooo! Lol save thousands every year by cutting that out :/

You got that right but change year to month and you've hit the nail on the head. maybe the wife can have that purse in the end.
Yea I'm probably getting close to 1000 a month too:/

Your wife will see the big picture eventually ;P just save half the money your saving and put it towards spoiling her, the other half to your projects ;P

Golden mate .

Oh the thing is me growing is to supply her, I'm a 1/8 a week kind of guy she's a 3/4 a week kind of girl since she has anxiety. I'd make her grow it if I didn't love it so much lol.
Ahh good man! Definitely good of you to look after her that way! She'll be happy with your purchase I'm sure ;P

Lol aaaanndd you lost me XD

Glad you know how to take care of her XD

Only bags I know about are full of dope XD

Everyone thinks not having kids means we have tons of money but she makes sure we stay even with our parent friends lol.
. keeping up with the Jones' city style XD

Oh well life's short who the f%^k cares right? XD

I just spent two fricking hours on that site and watching the grow videos. Who is this Neil? He says he's on this forum. He's my new hero.

I spent hours yesterday looking at timber cobs, rapidled and others. Then I checked the sponsors and black diamond popped up. For what i am doing this seemed to make the most sense. His videos show what the light does, and while he's clearly a god among men I merely hope to halve his success with it, anything better is gravy. I don't even have any buyers remorse that's how i feel like i know this was the right buy.

Here they are just before I tucked them into bed lol
IMG_296618.JPG

I passed out early last night so they got a little crazy they've been spread out and I'll res change tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom