2 Liter Hempy SOG

Hi 420 i have been reading your come sog with me and was wondering as you only give your girls a few days veg doy ou skip straight to week 3 on the feed chart giving your girls very little Grow ferts ?

I will not be using a 3 part altho id like to ha so was just trying to decide how id go about feeding them there first few weeks of flower.

All the best on your grow ladies looking stunning as per normal!

+Reps

Another question, if you defoliate a little late will it mess up bud production? And also do your plants go into shock after defoliating? Snow white is really a beautiful strain! How thick are the colas on average? i feel mine should be bigger but I have a mite problem so that could be my problem because all the other variables are the same besides me using the lucas formula.

plants look great 420fied :roorrip:

Thanks.

Plants looks amazing. BPN + 2L SOG taking over the grow rooms. Clone army for the resistance.

:thumb:

Hi 420 i have been reading your come sog with me and was wondering as you only give your girls a few days veg doy ou skip straight to week 3 on the feed chart giving your girls very little Grow ferts ?

I will not be using a 3 part altho id like to ha so was just trying to decide how id go about feeding them there first few weeks of flower.

All the best on your grow ladies looking stunning as per normal!

+Reps

Thank you for the kind words. Go back and read the journal. I list several times what I'm feeding them and how much. I'm too lazy to write it out again.

Another question, if you defoliate a little late will it mess up bud production? And also do your plants go into shock after defoliating? Thanks

You can defoliate a little later if you want. I haven't noticed any shock.

420fied, you da man.

:thanks:

The pistils are starting to make the color transition.

Day 41:

d41group.JPG

d41color.JPG

d41rust.JPG

d41top.JPG

Just an update on the feedings of BPN:

Last week I bumped my feedings to 25ML of Bloom, 10ML of Grow, 10ML of Micro, 2.5ML of Liquid Blue(per gallon of water) for the home stretch(weeks 6-10). My PPM sits at a shade over 1300 and this is where I will leave it. I will make no further adjustments to my feedings.

More to come later. Good growing everyone.

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients, 2 Liter Hempy SOG

Also, just to clarify for everyone... the 700PPM is counting the 110PPM that my city tap water runs at(Not using RO water)..so in reality, the babies are getting approx 590ML of BPN.

Hi 420fied,

I know I'm late to the party, I'm still on like page 1, but if you would...Please elaborate/clarify for me a little more about the water...

I'm also using tap water, I think it may be at least part of my problems. As you know I'm trying to mimic your 112 hempy sog and having some trouble.

110ppm in your city tap water...110ppm's of what exactly? :hmmmm: And how did you get this info? I can't seem to find a water report for my city that gives me any of the right details...I think I'm not asking for the right thing.

Ok, back to reading...btw, great start those babies look real happy, I look forward to following.

nice and frosty...very sticky looking. I can smell them from here

Thanks bro. They do stink!

Very nice 420fied!

I am really digging hempy now... Looking forward to the ending!

cheers

Thank you! Give Hempy and BPN a try!

Hi 420fied,

I know I'm late to the party, I'm still on like page 1, but if you would...Please elaborate/clarify for me a little more about the water...

I'm also using tap water, I think it may be at least part of my problems. As you know I'm trying to mimic your 112 hempy sog and having some trouble.

110ppm in your city tap water...110ppm's of what exactly? :hmmmm: And how did you get this info? I can't seem to find a water report for my city that gives me any of the right details...I think I'm not asking for the right thing.

Ok, back to reading...btw, great start those babies look real happy, I look forward to following.

PPM means parts per million. This is the concentration of a chemicals or elements in your tap water. My city tap runs out of the spigot at 110 PPM before I ever add any nutrients to it because of minerals in it like Iron, Calcium, etc.

RO water has a PPM of 0 because the filtering system of the RO unit filters out all of the elements.

You'll need to invest in a good PPM monitor in order to know how hard your tap water is and how strong your nutrient solutuons are. I wouldn't grow without a PPM meter and a PH meter.

I'm sorry that I haven't given you more feedback in your journal but it seems like there's about 50 people in there with each one throwing in their $0.02 on how you should grow, so I've kinda let it be. If you have questions please PM me and I will help you out in private as I don't feel like debating with people who have never even grown in a 2 liter.

I haven't taken a close look at your plants' problems but will go take a look at your plants now and PM you with my honest opinion of what I think is going on. I wish you the very best.

Back
Top Bottom