2024 Mars Hydro's 420 GIVEAWAY is launched now!

@Bill284
Happy 420

IMG_20230818_120207.jpg

Can always use more hydro equipment. My wee little Panama red plant. Hard to keep track of who is already tagged and what number we are on. @chrondoc You Been tagged yet?
think dusty was trying for 12 so that makes this #13 ?

20240419_152735.jpg
@Sativa1970 .. @Chrondocious wasn't tagged properly If that's who you where tagging you may want to edit as I don't know if the entry is taken if they aren't in green and I would hate for you to lose out on your chance for a nice little bucket system!

Throw another one up since I am sorting through the numbers anyway. Jamaican lambs bread right before the chop. Think this is #14.
@7Dust2 You never added the number to your first post and dropped the one off your twelve on the second post.

20240326_122154.jpg
your would be #15 i beat you to #14 great looking plant

i'm going to be a pig and enter 3 here is a Gelato x Purple Punch auto i just finished #16 @Jon

@Sativa1970 .. @Chrondocious wasn't tagged properly If that's who you where tagging you may want to edit as I don't know if the entry is taken if they aren't in green and I would hate for you to lose out on your chance for a nice little bucket system!
Thanks for the heads up. This may devolve into chaos asking a bunch of stoners to do mental math like a road side sobriety test.

hello my friend I think your entry number may be wrong :)
Thanks Buddy but I'm lost. :rofl:
Dust before me said #31 I thought , so I put 32.
I just wanted to show some mars Hydro pics really.
I'm not too concerned if I'm not entered. :Namaste:
Just having fun.:thumb:
I'm sure someone deserving will win.;)
Thanks again. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Buddy but I'm lost. :rofl:
Dust before me said #31 I thought , so I put 32.
I just wanted to show some mars Hydro pics really.
I'm not too concerned if I'm not entered. :Namaste:
Just having fun.:thumb:
I'm sure someone deserving will win.;)
Thanks again. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I know what you mean bro, I’m just not lucky so 1 entry is it for me. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom