250W HPS Refrigerator Grow!

Will try it! I gave her a feeding yesterday and soil is still wet top to bottom. Should I top up with some more nutes today or wait till it is more dry?
The instructions on the soil were if you drain with about 30% runoff (which I've done) the nutrients should be sufficent for about 3 weeks. And tomorrow she is 4 weeks old and I only given her nutes at the lowest recommended about 3 times. So it does sound that you are right and she is low on nutes.
Cheers and thanks!

I would feed now. Watch like a hawk, be ready to flush if it gets worse after feeding. I have to head to work. maybe someone else could tap in to guide you?

Good luck.

I would feed now. Watch like a hawk, be ready to flush if it gets worse after feeding. I have to head to work. maybe someone else could tap in to guide you?

Good luck.
They look happier after feeding and 5h of light.
Will give them nutes tomorrow morning again. Thinking of adding 1ml/L instead of 0,5ml/L. Cheers
420-magazine-mobile974911122.jpg

She seems happier after adding more nutes, this morning the whole plant seemed more uplifted. Before I struggled to get the water bottle under to not get water on the bottom leaves. Were no problem today. So I think you were spot on Snids on the nutes. Thanks! Hope she will keep the spirit up.
Cheers!

Wake up time for the little one. Lamp at 32cm now and I can't see any nute burn.
Way happier and perky than before with 20h light on. Also ordered a PH Pen because it is starting to get difficult to see right colour with the ph drop kit with more nutes.
Cheers!
420-magazine-mobile689191016.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1563549982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile253016000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839905277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile977934011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile792748740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787331357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2075424424.jpg

Wake up time for the little one. Lamp at 32cm now and I can't see any nute burn.
Way happier and perky than before with 20h light on. Also ordered a PH Pen because it is starting to get difficult to see right colour with the ph drop kit with more nutes.
Cheers!
420-magazine-mobile689191016.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1563549982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile253016000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839905277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile977934011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile792748740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787331357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2075424424.jpg
Looking good, great job.. . .

Nice Short fatty! That's a good looking start. You have gotten a bunch of really good advice from the folks that have contributed here to your grow. Big high five to them.

I don't keep my pots super wet, but for me that's relative to the constant 50-80 percent humidity in the air. In my tents it's closer to 40, but that lets me get away with 3/4 of a gallon per pot every 3 days, as well as canna nutes and some love and you will have a bush growing in that fridge! Keep up the great work and if you feel like looking at journals, I have a couple in my Sig.
Hey man I'm a noob and I have about the same regiment. My rh usually stays around 70% bc it's been raining alot lately. My coco stays moist in my 5 gal smart pots for a few days. I also have to suck up my run off right away lol. They are looking good to me tho
420-magazine-mobile655292909.jpg

Ok this may sound stupid but when you pluck fan leaves is it better to pluck at the bottom of the leaf itself or at the end by the main stem? I have some huge fan leaves stealing alot of light. They are autos too btw

Don't pluck anything unless its turning yellow. Those large sun leaves are making nutrients and energy for the entire plant. Besides without them your light just hits the floor, which is a waste.

Cheers

Don't pluck anything unless its turning yellow. Those large sun leaves are making nutrients and energy for the entire plant. Besides without them your light just hits the floor, which is a waste.

Cheers
Hell yeah man thanks. I heard a few different things but I didn't want to get rid of those big boys lol. I just been bending them over a little

Hell yeah man thanks. I heard a few different things but I didn't want to get rid of those big boys lol. I just been bending them over a little

As the plant grows some of the lower ones will yellow. Remove them at that point. If you have a bud under one just tuck the sun leaf under it when it gets to the right height.

The act of removing all the big sun leaves just winds up creating more low grade popcorn. I understand this is not a popular thing to do but in my experience its the correct thing to do for potency. Your plant needs light as much as it can get from all leaves. Makes no sense to limit that.

Happy Grow - Cheers.

As the plant grows some of the lower ones will yellow. Remove them at that point. If you have a bud under one just tuck the sun leaf under it when it gets to the right height.

The act of removing all the big sun leaves just winds up creating more low grade popcorn. I understand this is not a popular thing to do but in my experience its the correct thing to do for potency. Your plant needs light as much as it can get from all leaves. Makes no sense to limit that.

Happy Grow - Cheers.
I fully agree man and I'm taking a let them do as they do attitude. I'm loving this site somebody always has an answer lol.

I have some yellow at the bottom of the plant, do you like pull only the old crispy leaf off or do you pull the whole stem? Cheers

If you pull any leaves just pull the one blocking the bud sites and don't take alot at once, i have done some defoliation on my autos and they have done great with it but i don't go to the extreme like some people do, my girls are really bushy and i lst them to stay low and they have alot of leaves lol, imo if you watch what you do you can open her up alot by taking just a few at a time, in other words every leaf i take off is for a reason and i don't take it if there is no reason, you could also just let her grow without defo and she will still do good, you are doing a great job by the way and i love your setup. The first pic shows one i done Lst on and defo, second pic shows her the next day, and the third pic is a little over a week later and she has already filled back in nicely with alot more budsites. ✌
9cf4f52117b3c16cb44b5e5047ddf9d9.jpg
6a36eaa4565b9d7a44b3f8a29549b974.jpg
7b0c46644ee721c71fd3cd4bad337105.jpg

If you pull any leaves just pull the one blocking the bud sites and don't take alot at once, i have done some defoliation on my autos and they have done great with it but i don't go to the extreme like some people do, my girls are really bushy and i lst them to stay low and they have alot of leaves lol, imo if you watch what you do you can open her up alot by taking just a few at a time, in other words every leaf i take off is for a reason and i don't take it if there is no reason, you could also just let her grow without defo and she will still do good, you are doing a great job by the way and i love your setup. The first pic shows one i done Lst on and defo, second pic shows her the next day, and the third pic is a little over a week later and she has already filled back in nicely with alot more budsites. ✌
9cf4f52117b3c16cb44b5e5047ddf9d9.jpg
6a36eaa4565b9d7a44b3f8a29549b974.jpg
7b0c46644ee721c71fd3cd4bad337105.jpg
Ah that some good info man, thanks! Yeah I will only remove any yellow leaves that want to fall off naturally :) The LST seems to be a really good way to spread the branches out. Mine is almost "pale" in the middle of the plant atm. Bushy bushy
Anyone know when you should expect to start seeing some frost on the budds?
Next friday is week 5 on my little Ed.
Cheers!

Ah that some good info man, thanks! Yeah I will only remove any yellow leaves that want to fall off naturally :) The LST seems to be a really good way to spread the branches out. Mine is almost "pale" in the middle of the plant atm. Bushy bushy
Anyone know when you should expect to start seeing some frost on the budds?
Next friday is week 5 on my little Ed.
Cheers!
Well im on day 48 today and noticed some frost this morning, i have seen some strains get frost even sooner though, i guess alot depends on strain. Here is a ww i spotted frost on today.
0cacde3c3f14c84adc35f02d304a562b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom