300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

My allowance for the next two days while the tops finish up drying.. also have like 8gs of decarbed trim i can snack on as well haha
420-magazine-mobile363902283.jpg
I love how you stated your allowance lol. Well put imtoasted

Haha that sounds awesome.. i will have to check him out. My dinner tonight.. enjoying my first cannaburger. Yummmm
420-magazine-mobile1891509036.jpg
Looks yummy! I never thought of using it as a garnish! I just mix it right in with the ground beef, and grill it so it's still real juicy but not bleeding inside! If I am using a flat grill, rather than the bbq, I will toast the bun on the canna-drippings!
Your way just expanded my little book of tricks! Thanks for the tip!
:yummy:

Leo i am the same way buddy, i normally do what i want and if i am told otherwise it has a negative effect. But i am finding out more and more that with a proper dry and a day in the jar the buds really become way more potent and the smell and taste are a lot better too. So im really letting those tops do their thing i want the full effect from those buds.. itll be worth it plus i have that trim i can snack on in the meantime.

Snarly yes that is how ive always thought of it when its like that, to use it as a garnish or seasoning. I think tonight im gonna make spaghetti and add it to the sauce after i cook it. I wonder what weed spaghetti tastes like.. i also found out decarbed buds taste and smell way better then the trim as a seasoning. The trim you can really taste that leafy taste and it smells sweet but it has a less potent smell to it. I put it in the freezer in a little container, is that maybe the best way to store it snarly?

Snarly yes that is how ive always thought of it when its like that, to use it as a garnish or seasoning. I think tonight im gonna make spaghetti and add it to the sauce after i cook it. I wonder what weed spaghetti tastes like.. i also found out decarbed buds taste and smell way better then the trim as a seasoning. The trim you can really taste that leafy taste and it smells sweet but it has a less potent smell to it. I put it in the freezer in a little container, is that maybe the best way to store it snarly?
Your weed spaghetti sauce will taste great!
Yes, the buds have a better flavor, and will be stronger, but that alone wouldn't make me discard the trim ;)
I prefer to refrigerate over freezing. Somewhere in the back of my head I remember hearing that freezing can degrade thc, but I can't confirm that. So to be safe the lazy way, I would just refrigerate.
:thumb:

Saw some build up around the bottom of the unit where it bring in the air through its metal vents.. gonna scrub that off too cause you never know. My dad came over today and gave me a tiller and hoe so i can finish up my garden. Plus some money so i can get by, im really struggling since me and my wife split up. This harvest is a god send guys no better timing then right now. I need to see my parents more then just the times when i need them. I could tell my dad really missed me. I thought about showing him everything but decided against it. I wonder what he would do and think about it all...

Browsing the last couple pages and your buds look great! I like the color of the ones you posted on my thread and these ones here look great too! Nice job. Is that a 24oz can???
My mom came over mothers day and I thought about showing her the harvested tent room. Let her see how Im protecting the house but I thought NOT!! Glad I dident. Unless you burn with your dad I wouldent show him unless I had to.
Im not sure if you have kids but I HIGHLY recommend you get a lawyer if you do divorce wether you have kids or not.
Great day Toasted and thanks for following my thread.

I dont think he would say anything to anyone i just dont want him to be mad at me lol thanks man yea it will be tough but i will get by.. some how!

Nah just a regular sized pop can 12oz.. haha that is funny you thought about it too, i dont think i will tell him. We havent ever smoked together but one time he gave me his old bowl and told me some stories haha so like i want to tell him cause he would think it was cool but since im his son i think that would definitely outweigh the cool factor lol one day though.. been thinking about making some 'treats' for my parents, i wonder how mad they would get... thats what a good son does though right, gives their parents homemade 'treats'? Heh.. . take a whiff guys...
420-magazine-mobile1191465269.jpg

I dont think he would say anything to anyone i just dont want him to be mad at me lol thanks man yea it will be tough but i will get by.. some how!

Nah just a regular sized pop can 12oz.. haha that is funny you thought about it too, i dont think i will tell him. We havent ever smoked together but one time he gave me his old bowl and told me some stories haha so like i want to tell him cause he would think it was cool but since im his son i think that would definitely outweigh the cool factor lol one day though.. been thinking about making some 'treats' for my parents, i wonder how mad they would get... thats what a good son does though right, gives their parents homemade 'treats'? Heh.. . take a whiff guys...
420-magazine-mobile1191465269.jpg
It makes me grateful that my pops has always smoked and has grown since the 80's when possible. To say the least it wasn't a shock to me when he offered me a bowl at 15 when we were vacationing. He gives me great pointers. Anywho, your buds are looking mighty fine toasty! That's growing mammoth for sure. I'm still trying to keep up with both journeys but well worth it. Keep it up man cause we're always watching

As soon as it starts kicking in i get instant pain relief in my hip/lower back area that gives me trouble. Then ten minutes later i am almost pain free. This medicine is wonderful guys. I really want to try to make some oil.. hmm... .
That's why I love my Magical Butter machine :)
You can also infuse oil the old fashioned way too (double boiler, stirring), but I love just pouring in oil, dropping in decarbed weed, pressing 2 buttons and coming back 8 hours later for some fine infused oil! ;)

Thats pretty cool about your dad.. thanks man the new grow will be given mammoth-p the entire grow. The results will be exciting to see.. obviously lol im definitely getting that machine as soon as i can.. it sounds like my rice cooker!

I cut a smaller branch off the hawaiian lady so i can test it sooner and so i dont run out of weed and have to buy more lol i also weighed the tops again and jarred them, i am pretty sure they were ready.. i was wrong about the weight they lost another 1.5 gs. They smell good though not like hay at all after the proper drying time, cant wait to try them in a few days!
Before
420-magazine-mobile316432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile384548742.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile987878715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1861951891.jpg

420-magazine-mobile186652769.jpg

Damn string never saw that little guy lol
420-magazine-mobile1841458819.jpg

The tops of the flat chested lady.. smells like wonderful weedy fuel and its the densest bud you could possibly have lol
420-magazine-mobile41233184.jpg

Fuck its so good guys!!! . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom