300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Thanks so yea i cant wait to try her out.. well i have enough bud to last me a week so hopefully the little buds from the branch are dry enough then lol i love trimming them its very relaxing and i get to soothe my ocd.. i thank my ocd for the perfectly trimmed buds lol Noticed i cant get too close though otherwise i take off too many red hairs. Looks like i gave my little red headed buds a haircut the hawaiian lady has lots of red hairs.

It will be better once it cures a little but the proper drying made it so it is just a little bit better then what i usually can get so curing will make it way better. You have to take into account that the seeds came from what i buy so it can only be so good, id say i got pretty damn lucky.. planted three bag seeds and got these buds!

Thanks so yea i cant wait to try her out.. well i have enough bud to last me a week so hopefully the little buds from the branch are dry enough then lol i love trimming them its very relaxing and i get to soothe my ocd.. i thank my ocd for the perfectly trimmed buds lol Noticed i cant get too close though otherwise i take off too many red hairs. Looks like i gave my little red headed buds a haircut the hawaiian lady has lots of red hairs.

It will be better once it cures a little but the proper drying made it so it is just a little bit better then what i usually can get so curing will make it way better. You have to take into account that the seeds came from what i buy so it can only be so good, id say i got pretty damn lucky.. planted three bag seeds and got these buds!

Hey man, I missed what you been doing to harvest these buds for testing and cooking.

I read the bit about considering talking bluntly with your Dad about your grow. Not sure if this helps, but I was also faced with this recently. My grow is in my unfinished 3 car garage. After the17 years of marriage, I'm down to 2 useable stalls in the garage and I am a hobbyist woodworker. Well my Dad is a woodworker too so when he visits from out of town we spend a lot of time in the man cave. My grow box was a definite elephant in the room. I had mixed feelings and some anxiety about being honest about what it is I got going on. I grew up with tv commercials telling people pot cooks your brain, so I've always felt this negative connotation surrounding our favorite plant. Real good buddy and long time cannabis advocate . finally helped me see that I'm being ridiculous. I'm nearly 40, wife, two kids one a senior in HS the other in 7th grade ( Lord, help me get her through high school unscathed .), served my county honorably,etc.

Know what? She was right, my Dad wasn't excited about my new hobby but he saw that My family and I are doing great and we are all happy. I also leave all cannabis -related stuff in the man cave., which he respected. He was more concerned about my kids finding out. My son is no slouch in the brain department. He knows haha. The point is (whew, I'm rambling and I didn't smoke haha): Having the discussion with Dad gave me some peace. I was brutally honest, but I was prepared for the conversation to go south. It didn't.

I wouldn't pretend to tell you how to handle your dilemma, I would encourage you to be honest if you have any guilt about your "secret" because that guilt can eat away at you. Just my .02 cents .!

Those buds look as good as it gets Toasted!! and your first grow, nice! It will be hard pressed to buy seeds that are as good. You got to love bag seed huh.
You people talk about your dads and weed, I wish my dad would of accepted it. I can remember as a kid arguing with him its less harmful that beer. He would say he drinks beer for the taste, yea right, no one drinks beer for taste. If they do its cause their brains addicted and it knows its about to get fed. I can remember the transition I made as a kid from thinking the skunk smell on the high way was shit to thinking it smelled good as fuck!! :) that one made me smile. Im sure all here remember that transition too!
Aww what fun!! I can remember once In Hawaii on the Big Island I smelled skunk cruising down the road and there aint no skunks in Hawaii. I thought someones growing!
Your buds look great Toasted and it will be hard pressed to grow better. Great Day Toast.

I dont think he would say anything to anyone i just dont want him to be mad at me lol thanks man yea it will be tough but i will get by.. some how!

Nah just a regular sized pop can 12oz.. haha that is funny you thought about it too, i dont think i will tell him. We havent ever smoked together but one time he gave me his old bowl and told me some stories haha so like i want to tell him cause he would think it was cool but since im his son i think that would definitely outweigh the cool factor lol one day though.. been thinking about making some 'treats' for my parents, i wonder how mad they would get... thats what a good son does though right, gives their parents homemade 'treats'? Heh.. . take a whiff guys...
420-magazine-mobile1191465269.jpg

I came back cause I thought what he say about Mamoth P? or was it Terpinator? Its been talked about before and I wrote it down but havent purchased either yet. I came back to look. Im ordering it from Amazon now cause you said use it the entire grow. Im learning from your thread Toasted! The terpinators for flower I remember. I read something else on your thread today but forgot already and that means my brain is Toasted! from the computer. Thats funny. Last but not least.... This pic here is fantastic! Very nice!

As soon as it starts kicking in i get instant pain relief in my hip/lower back area that gives me trouble. Then ten minutes later i am almost pain free. This medicine is wonderful guys. I really want to try to make some oil.. hmm... .
When you eat it like that....how much do you have to eat to feel it...if I took two grams of decarbed bud and just ate the two grams by itself would I feel it?

Whoa cannoi 2 gs is a bit much for your first time.. even if you are a big guy it will mess you up good. I did 1.2 gs the first time and ive been sticking with that. But i gave 1 g for my wife to eat and she thought she was dying apparently so it really depends on the person lol it's almost a test of your mental strength.. how high can you get before you start freaking out. Which doesnt seem to happen to me it just calms me down.

Thanks for the dad story man.. i think ill hold back for right now as im not doing so great but in the future i will definitely tell him whats going on. I think he would want to know no matter what. Thankfully i dont have to worry about kids lol

Yea hes an addict dutchess.. its sad he cant accept it. Sorry about your dad man.. when people ask if im addicted to weed i just say hell yea and move on, no reason to argue. Oh yes the skunk smell.. it is bizarre it smells so good now. Everytime i get that whiff i get a big smile on my face and giggle. Yea you are correct on the usage of mammoth-p and terpinator.

Comment again baker and i will give you a full rundown on calmag.. just don't ask jim from the office cause he doesnt understand what a rundown is lol sorry idk if any of you guys would get that joke

Well today was their last day of light.. a full 48 hours of darkness before i start harvesting friday after i get off work. Maybe ill get lazy and start early Saturday morning even.. i should be able to get it done in one full day, i hope lol

Time to start doing those wrist exercises. No, not those ones :thedoubletake:
The ones to get in shape for all that trimming.:)

Back
Top Bottom