3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

:clap::goodjob:
jan_19th_018.jpg

That is one sweet looking room....OMG + reps

I told ya you were gonna need a shopping cart...!!!!! :goodjob:

Dro :popcorn:
Happy to see ya back on I 've missed ya. I'am not sure about the cart but we have been trimming for 2 solid days. The pinapple are avg between 20 and 25oz ea (wet) trimmed bud!! So if we stay at this we will have around 4.5oz of dryed meds per plant. We have 24 pinapple:cheer:

Wholly Gazoli, Batman!

Patience! To say the least. You'd have to knock me out to get me out of that room.

Props.

+Reps if I can
Thanks Papa been 1 hell of a ride :thanks:

Do you buy your bud trimming scissors by the dozen or by the gross? LOL!
Thanks for checking in MC:thanks:
I want to say for the record that trimming sucks, we have had 2 10+hr days and were not evan 1/2 way thru. We are doing a very tight trim and cutting the buds down to a smaller size. less chance of mold! The next run if we can squeez out the cash we want a trimmer any ideas on the wich one to buy?

No clue on what commercial trimmer to use. I do wish I had that problem. Trimming does suck with a grow this big. I hope you have lots of help. I can spend a whole day trimming up 4 plants properly and scissor hash can get me though it just fine. Are you wearing rubber gloves while trimming. Makes some fine finger hash if you do! Now is no time to lose the patience that got you this far.

No clue on what commercial trimmer to use. I do wish I had that problem. Trimming does suck with a grow this big. I hope you have lots of help. I can spend a whole day trimming up 4 plants properly and scissor hash can get me though it just fine. Are you wearing rubber gloves while trimming. Makes some fine finger hash if you do! Now is no time to lose the patience that got you this far.
Yes on the rubber gloves;) we had no idea how much time it really takes to do a good job and there are only 2 of us and were slow being as green as we are lol

You're right. The more experience you get the faster it goes but enjoy the ride. As I said now is not time to lose the patience that got you here. This may be the most phsically taxing part of the grow but I'll bet your hands hurt so good! LOL!
No complaints from me, I'am not hangin sheetrock or digging a ditch so this doesnt count as work :))

I have this weird habit of chewing on a stem when I cut. I think I'm trying to be one with the plant! It's either that or I have an oral fixation. LOL!

Probably an oral fixation but the old farmers around here always seem to chew on a piece of the plant from the field they're judging.

Makes me go . . . Hmmmm.

:peace:

Yes on the rubber gloves;) we had no idea how much time it really takes to do a good job and there are only 2 of us and were slow being as green as we are lol

I am also learning to trim the hard way. No experience and no guidence. I feel like I am butchering the buds. You are 100% correct that trimming sucks. I was very anxious to start trimming but now that I have had a very small taste it blows. lol. Congrats on the haul. I want to do a run of pineapple myself.

Back
Top Bottom