400W DWC Grow - 4 Sour Grape - 2 Blue Dream

checkin out some trichs, lookin good i think, some startin to cloud up now... gotta go to the hydro store tomoro an see if they have a better scope so i can put up some pics.
started addin some ginormous in addition to BPN 3part and BPN bloom booster. they are definitely lovin it.

also 2nd week of addin sensi root and i think that is helpin uptake too...

checkin out some trichs, lookin good i think, some startin to cloud up now... gotta go to the hydro store tomoro an see if they have a better scope so i can put up some pics.
started addin some ginormous in addition to BPN 3part and BPN bloom booster. they are definitely lovin it.

also 2nd week of addin sensi root and i think that is helpin uptake too...

Radio Shack has a lighted 60x-100x scope. I think it was like $12-13 when I bought mine 5-6 weeks ago.

The 100 power that flips out from the grow shop is the easiest to focus.

yea the one i got from radio shack i got is 60x-100x but its hard to focus and cant take pics with it! can def get a glimpse tho...

If you put your camera up to the lens and take a pic youll be able to get a shot.. just chop a leaf, put the scope to it amd focus the lens and place your camera as best you can to the lens and snap the pics. That should work just fine

253- tried your technique sugg... heres what we saw... worked pretty good, but my camera on my phone is weak.

these are all from one bud leaf tip from a bud from the top of the plant. focused @ 100x
wk_12_tri.jpg
wk_12_tri_2.jpg
wk_12_tri_3.jpg
wk_12_tri_4.jpg

some post flush pics. definitely wish i had more light, i feel like wed have bigger buds, although there are a ton of bud sites, they all seem to be pretty dense, i think i like the defol technique. im thinkin i wont have as many lower sites next time, i just wanted to get a feel of how everything would go before i started choppin stuff off.

these jack herer plants have the densest buds ive ever felt that were still on the plant.
wk_12_pf_5.jpg
wk_12_pf_2.jpg

blue dream is reeeally frosty, they also are puttin out some super dense buds.
wk_12_pf_7.jpg
wk_12_pf_6.jpg
wk_12_pf_4.jpg
wk_12_pf_3.jpg
wk_12_pf.jpg

Startin to look purty nice in there jjames. Can we get a big wide angle shot of the grow too?

blue dream i think id like to grow again. now that i have a little exp in growing that specific strain, i can work with it better and get it to produce. two things tho, 1- more space and 2- more space, it likes to stretch out quite a bit.

the jack herer is just so cool lookin, id grow again just for that. pretty much care free, no trimmin, water/feed an let it go.

sour grape im on the line with, the one i had to chop looked great, before it hermied on me. it was turnin purple and had light neon orange/yellow hairs. the other two i have now i cant fig out, im guessin the root or lack there of is the problem, theyre very slowly comin back now, i may get a small harvest from them.

Nice, I didnt realize you had done as much topping-training as you have.

Looking good! You might want to consider harvesting bub by bud as they ripen, if you have the space and the time. If you trim in batches, you need to keep each batch separate to avoid mold and maximize cure. Congratulations on a great first time grow!

Back
Top Bottom