420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Darn work taking my attention away from important things! I least I can pester the hedgehog from the second row! Great looking plants, new lights, cool newts and the brer rabbit!
You are so funny Dr. Bob, I concur! I even have Blackstrap Molasses on the way! Should be here Friday!:circle-of-love:

With the nutrients I have, I realized that 3 of them are only for flower. I am using FloraDuo and Liquid Karma now, is there anything else I should add to the mix during veg?

Also, my Pro-Mix HP and Coco, seem light and airy, but it dries rather quickly it seems...
Should I add something else to the soil?

:thanks::420:

Also, UPDATE on my LED's!
They are being tested for 8 hours today, and then they will be shipped!
Amy was kind enough to send me some pictures of it on!

This is bluer for veg
1_2_.png

View image in gallery

And I will use all lights for flower! (these are the reds)
Doesn't that look like a beast?:Namaste:

With the nutrients I have, I realized that 3 of them are only for flower. I am using FloraDuo and Liquid Karma now, is there anything else I should add to the mix during veg?

Also, my Pro-Mix HP and Coco, seem light and airy, but it dries rather quickly it seems...
Should I add something else to the soil?

:thanks::420:

For holding more moister in your soil I would recommend some vermitculite.I would also recommend a cal/mag supplement as you are using a coco mix.Do you have the GH duo feeding schedule?Feedcharts
I used to use the whole flora line.They only two thing's in duo line up that I would add is the rapid start and flora blend and of course a cal/mag.I replaced the rapid start with house and garden's Root excelurator.It is good stuff.You don't need the flora blend but I like it for those day's when you can't feed and want to give them a bit more then just plain h20.
Love the Teaser Shot's.:thumb:

For holding more moister in your soil I would recommend some vermitculite.I would also recommend a cal/mag supplement as you are using a coco mix.Do you have the GH duo feeding schedule?Feedcharts
I used to use the whole flora line.They only two thing's in duo line up that I would add is the rapid start and flora blend and of course a cal/mag.I replaced the rapid start with house and garden's Root excelurator.It is good stuff.You don't need the flora blend but I like it for those day's when you can't feed and want to give them a bit more then just plain h20.
Love the Teaser Shot's.:thumb:
Thanks so much Jimmy! I have CalMag from my GO Organics Set, is it ok to add that? I was using the schedule on the bottles, I'll check your link out! I will definitely pick up some Vermitculite! King told me to get some, and they ran out at the time I was at my hydro store, and I ended forgetting about it with all of this excitement! I check into theFlora Blend too!

Thank you JimmY:circle-of-love:

GH duo feeding schedule is awesome! Thanks Jimmy!:love:

Thanks so much Jimmy! I have CalMag from my GO Organics Set, is it ok to add that? I was using the schedule on the bottles, I'll check your link out! I will definitely pick up some Vermitculite! King told me to get some, and they ran out at the time I was at my hydro store, and I ended forgetting about it with all of this excitement! I check into theFlora Blend too!

Thank you JimmY:circle-of-love:

That is a good ? pinky.I have no clue what the difference is.I would think it would be a bit safer.Idk.
I used GH calmagic with the GH nute's,but use Age old organic's Calbur 20 with the Age old line.
I just did not want to mix the calmagic with the Age old organic's.Being the other way around for you,I don't think it matter's much.
Maybe contact a GH rep.
Also the link I posted was for soil.Depending on what is all in the coco mix you are using will decide if you need to follow the hydro schedule.
But I believe that the hydro schedule is just the same as the soil schedule but twice the amount.

Back
Top Bottom