420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

UPDATE: (I have a question in blue below)

#1 Sour Skies (clone doing very well) 19 days since Clone Transplanted 2-20-14 34 days old
3-11-14_18_.JPG

#1 Sour Skies
(clone doing very well) 19 days since Clone Transplanted 2-20-14 34 days old
3-11-14_37_.JPG

#2 Chem #4
3-11-14_35_.JPG

#2 Chem #4
3-11-14_34_.JPG

#3 Kish
(bagseed) 17 days old - I accidentally abused this poor girl- One leaf burnt by light, the other tip ripped off
3-11-14_32_.JPG

#3 Kish (bagseed) 17 days old - I accidentally abused this poor girl- One leaf burnt by light, the other tip ripped off
3-11-14_31_.JPG

#4 Cali Orange (bagseed) 17 days old
3-11-14_27_.JPG

#4 Cali Orange
(bagseed) 17 days old
3-11-14_26_.JPG

#5 Kandy Kush (clone doing very well) 19 days since Clone Transplanted 2-20-14 34 days old
3-11-14_24_.JPG

#5 Kandy Kush (clone doing very well) 19 days since Clone Transplanted 2-20-14 34 days old
3-11-14_25_.JPG

#6 Rock Star Kush (bagseed) 17 days old On all of my seedlings, the leaves are dropping (this one is the worst). The clones are all fine. I think it's the humidity. It's very low, usually 16-20. I am getting a humidifier today. Do you think that's what's wrong?
3-11-14_2_.JPG

#6 Rock Star Kush (bagseed) 17 days old On all of my seedlings, the leaves are dropping (this one is the worst). The clones are all fine. I think it's the humidity. It's very low, usually 16-20. I am getting a humidifier today. Do you think that's what's wrong?
3-11-14_22_.JPG

#7 Lucy #2 ($ feminized) Popped 3-7-14 4 days old
3-11-14_29_.JPG

#8 Cali Orange #2 (bagseed) Planted 2-20-14 19 days old (growth was stunted for the first couple of weeks)
3-11-14_19_.JPG

#9 Lucy ($ feminized) Planted 3-2-14 9 days old
3-11-14_11_.JPG

#10 Citrix ($ feminized) Planted 3-2-14 9 days old
3-11-14_10_.JPG

Right Side of tent
3-11-14_21_.JPG

Left side of tent
3-11-14_20_.JPG

Thanks! Happy Growing!
:circle-of-love:

I am not sure why your pictures aren't uploading. Hopefully someone will be by to let us know. I would love to see more pictures of my ZNET 16. Is it going out in the mail today?
Thanks for everything Amy!
:thanks:

Christine,here I took more pics for you of your ZNET16,special ratio making for you

The links to these pictures work! I am so excited!

Question for you Amy. There is one light out in pictures #3, #4, #6. Will that be fixed?
I assume I have the full spectrum, but can only see red, blue and white in the pictures??

Pinky, that's more than likely either an IR or UV diode which can look like it is not on when it is next to all of those bright diodes.

:thumb: 100% correct!
UV and infrared leds can not been visible by human eyes

by the way,the ZNET16 already shipped out.I will send you tracking later

Pinky, that's more than likely either an IR or UV diode which can look like it is not on when it is next to all of those bright diodes.
Thank you ColoradoHigh! :circle-of-love:

:thumb: 100% correct!
UV and infrared leds can not been visible by human eyes

by the way,the ZNET16 already shipped out.I will send you tracking later

YIPPEE!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Thanks AMY!:green_heart:

3-11-14_2_.JPG

Your seedlings appear to be over watered and also require a higher humidity. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

Thanks so much! I thought that might be it. I've been boiling water, putting steaming water in the tent with a fan on it, but I doesn't raise for very long. Would several water foliar feedings per day be good for them?:thumb:

Hey Pinky.I would not spray plant's with the light's on,but maybe spray the wall's of your tent a few time's a day.
Also I think after you add your vermitculite and what not,to help with the pot's drying so fast,that it will also help raise the humidity in your tent too.Pot's will stay wet longer so it should stay a bit more humid in there.Just a thought.Idk.
Oh,and I love that Sour Skie's clone.:thumb:

Hi Jimmy,

I am on a 24 hour light schedule, but after I spray them I turn the lights off for an hour. I hope that's ok. What a great idea, I'll do it! I didn't think of that. Thanks so much!

Sour Skies wanted to thank you too!
:thanks:

Question for everyone here:
:thumb:
If you could have any 2 seeds in the world, what strains would they be? and why?
A pair of the beans from the strain that Cheech & Chong smoked that sent them outer space. That's reason enough.

Thanks so much! I thought that might be it. I've been boiling water, putting steaming water in the tent with a fan on it, but I doesn't raise for very long. Would several water foliar feedings per day be good for them?:thumb:
Have you thought about trying the "wick technique"? I was having problems 16-20% in the Veg tent until AJ hipped me to this.

I don't think that shutting off the light and spraying is going to hurt and may I ask why you are not using a dark period?
I was wondering the same thing.

I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants give at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

Jimmy, B A R, KJC, I was going to do the 24 hour light during veg, but I was reading somewhere that Indica's don't like that, so no I am starting to worry.

They have been under lights for 20 days so far. I will go ahead and switch to 18/6 tonight. Thank you so much for mentioning it guys!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom