420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

How are your plants PinkyGreen?

For real...

Miss you pinky

Hi Pinky! Hope you are well! Everyone misses you :)

I thought Pinky was back and you all were over here chatting with her! Got my hopes up there. Dang.

Pinky was cool and had a sense of garden style for sure.
Bob ;)

Dang, me too! LOL I miss Pinkygreen...

Are ya back proper pinky?

What's up sis. Soooo glad your back.
hows you been?

:passitleft: Hello Pinky...:yahoo: I can't believe you are back....and I'm so happy you're back....:)....:circle-of-love:

:cheer::green_heart::cheer:

Welcome back!

:circle-of-love:

I can't thank you all enough. I had to abruptly end this journal right before harvest... My computer crashed, someone very dear to me is fighting cancer, and life...
I am so sorry, it was an awesome harvest! I LOVE MY ZNET 16! Thank you GreenSunAmy!
I am so happy to see you all still here. I can't wait to catch up and learn from all of you again!
Still working on setting things up. Then I will need to get some seeds/clones.
What has been the most potent (Sativa, or Indica), easiest to grow strain that you have worked with so far?
Who likes Autos??
That should give me some good ideas!

I hope everyone is doing well!
Love & Prayers for Old Man Med
:love:

I AM BACK!!!!! I missed everyone so MUCH!!! I haven't grown for almost 18 months :-(
I plan to put my tent up this weekend and prepare for a NEW GROW!!! I am excited to see what all of you have been trying, and plan my grow!
I missed you LA!!!

:party: This is like seeing the Wonka letters lighting back up on the factory while you stand at the gates late at night. You get that chill down your back knowing all the good things that are gonna come from that tent....P....I....N....K...Y....

Now the real party can get started around here :thumb: I am so glad you are back!
Bob;)

Dr. Bob, you have no idea how glad I am to see you! :yahoo: I was starting to get lonely here~:smokin:

I am so happy to be back and to get my grow on! It's been too long! I feel like a newbie again. :circle-of-love:I can't wait to learn from all of you again, and see what everyone is up to. :high-five:

:rollit::party::green_heart:

He has always impressed me! That's great to hear, he deserves it. :thumb::circle-of-love:
:bravo:You sure look like you are doing amazing things too! I feel so far behind. I can't wait to try new things again! I hope to start my new journal today!

I hope you have an amazing, relaxing day Dennise! :green_heart::tokin:

I am so sorry I missed this. I hope you had a wonderful day! I've been busy transplanting my new clones, and mixing soil. I am going to start a new journal this week. :) I am so excited to grow again! It's so fulfilling! Your forest looks AMAZING!!!!It makes me thirsty every time I see it!! :drool:
:Namaste:

High Pinky, I see you're moving up in the world; News MOD

Back
Top Bottom