420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Good morning Cannafan,

Well, I don't think it will be a happy day after all. FedEx hasn't even picked up the package due to weather. :-(
On top of all of that, somehow someone got ahold of my ATM card in the UK, and over $5,000 is gone! I have $5 to my name now. I am so distraught, I have critical bills due this week, on top of gas and food! So very frustrating! The purchases were made in the UK, so hopefully after an investigation from my bank, I will get my money back...but that could be 2 weeks, and my automatic mortgage is going to be rejected Monday! I am so screwed!

At least have have my girls and my LED to look forward to. My first bummer day in a very long time~

Good morning Cannafan,

Well, I don't think it will be a happy day after all. FedEx hasn't even picked up the package due to weather. :-(
On top of all of that, somehow someone got ahold of my ATM card in the UK, and over $5,000 is gone! I have $5 to my name now. I am so distraught, I have critical bills due this week, on top of gas and food! So very frustrating! The purchases were made in the UK, so hopefully after an investigation from my bank, I will get my money back...but that could be 2 weeks, and my automatic mortgage is going to be rejected Monday! I am so screwed!

At least have have my girls and my LED to look forward to. My first bummer day in a very long time~

Oh no thats terrible. I had it happen to me before. All the charges were reversed tho. I hope it works out Ok. Thats a lot of money. :(

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Pinky, I hope you get it settled ASAP. If I were you, I'd be contacting the mortgage holder to minimize any collateral damage from this incident. I must say that this is the reason I'm leary of ATM/Debit cards, they are tied directly to your checking account and all a thief needs is the card number and within minutes your checking account can be wiped out. I use credit cards strictly for online and away from home purchases since the bank will cover the theft without any personal financial burden.

new-logo-sponsored.png

Hey Pinky! Thanks for the friend request. Us cool kids just gotta hang out. :)

Be sure you subscribe to my newest CS journal. You, and everyone!!

Check it out HERE

Pinky, sit back smoke a fat one, oh I forgot. Vape a nug & relax. The card problem will be remedied. If your a person who pays bills on time everyone is going to work with you until your bank sorts it out.

Pinky, sit back smoke a fat one, oh I forgot. Vape a nug & relax. The card problem will be remedied. If your a person who pays bills on time everyone is going to work with you until your bank sorts it out.

That's true, I didn't think of it that way~

And you get a brand spanking new monster LED light and for only $5,000! ;) ;) Talk about a commitment to cannabis!! In the meantime sit back relax and :hookah: (420 Magazine needs to get a vaping smiley for us trend-setters!!)

I used a different card for my LED. LOL!;)

I'm always so late -.-

Argh....... Card thieves.... The lot of them should be strung up. I wish you the best of luck friend. Looking forward to seeing the new led

Pinky I am truly sorry to here that happened to you.You are such a good person.It suck's and I hope you get it a worked out in time.
I am also sorry to hear about the delay on shipment.I am sure think's will get worked out soon.:thumb:

Thanks Jimmy6k! When I was younger I probably would have thought the world was coming to an end, but I am ok now. Just a bump in the road.

Having friends like all of you really helps!:Namaste:

Hi Pinky, sorry to hear of your bad news! :(

How is your Humidity? Not sure if you are going to attempt a free solution but try a bowl of water with a tea towel, one end of the towel in the Water the rest held up above the bowl, Reg has a good picture in journal 2, a few dozen pages back, which will explain with no words! :thumb:

If you can incorporate a breeze blowing across the towel it will help, maybe too much.

I love the light!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom