420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

"your lights will come soon"..."your lights will come soon"..."your lights will come soon"..."your lights will come soon"...

The power of positive thoughts coming your way!

Thanks for all of that positive energy Dr. Bob, I think it helped! My tracking says that it will be here TODAY!

When FedEx didn't pick up because of weather for 3 days, Amy cancelled it, and sent it FedEx OVERNIGHT from Hong Kong to US! According to the tracking, it was sent out yesterday, and will be here today! Now that sounds like Christmas! VERY IMPRESSIVE AMY!:green_heart:

yea your gonna get it soon the waiting makes it feel like forever tho

You are so RIGHT! I already feel like it's here!~:circle-of-love:

I will post pictures soon, (so we have a direct before and then a couple days after, from CFL to LED).
I can't wait to get my new ZNET 16 from Amy! :party:

I can tell you so far that the customer service was like no other, and Amy has been very informative, and attentive. It should arrive TODAY!~
:cheer:

Thanks Amy!
:thumb::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thanks LA and Jimmy6k!

Jimmy6k, what is your favorite distance from the LED in Veg? Do you change it in flower? I've heard you say 18-24 inches, but I wanted to know how you like yours.
:thanks:

If you look in the beginning of my journal,I had them at a foot and they were getting way to much penetration focused on the center's of the plant and was not getting the spread I needed to reach the outer edge's of my area.They grew ok ,but they did not like it that close.I then built the new area and hung them at 2 foot and got much better spread and was no longer beating down on mainly the center of the plant's.They really seamed to like it at 2 foot with an even spread in veg.Imo.
So far in flower I have kept them at 2 foot in flower and feel that they are were they would be at if I were using hps,so I will keep it at 2 foot for the remainder of the grow.I may drop them a little at the end and see if they can out do my hps as far as tight bud's go.
So I would say 2 ft is my favorite distance.lol:thumb:

If you look in the beginning of my journal,I had them at a foot and they were getting way to much penetration focused on the center's of the plant and was not getting the spread I needed to reach the outer edge's of my area.They grew ok ,but they did not like it that close.I then built the new area and hung them at 2 foot and got much better spread and was no longer beating down on mainly the center of the plant's.They really seamed to like it at 2 foot with an even spread in veg.Imo.
So far in flower I have kept them at 2 foot in flower and feel that they are were they would be at if I were using hps,so I will keep it at 2 foot for the remainder of the grow.I may drop them a little at the end and see if they can out do my hps as far as tight bud's go.
So I would say 2 ft is my favorite distance.lol:thumb:

First off Pinky, holy cow is Amy awesome or what! She sent mine Friday from Hong Kong and I got mine Monday. She told me the cost for shipping (she paid it out of pocket!) and Omg it was expensive! I can only imagine yours! She told me she felt terrible you were still waiting and she'd make it right, no kidding huh!?! Lol. I'm closer to 40 than 30 years old, been around a while now, I'm a picky customer (to put it mildly!) and she has the best service of any place I've ever seen. She wants to break into this market and we are reaping the rewards! She's making ZERO money, I'm sure, but she's got a great product for a great(!!!) price. If you're on the edge, stop reading and email her now, it's worth every penny! (I'm saving over 300 watts running these 3 lights over my 600 watts HPS!)

I totally agree with the above. Too close and the light is too focused and lacks the spread to cover the entire area. I am about a foot and a half away now and it's a bit close, I started them at a foot and it was waaaaay too close. I'll raise them to the 2' like Jimmy.

Congrats again Pinky, pics ASAP my friend!

Hi Guesstimator,

You aren't kidding. I am very impressed with her customer server. She will make it big, she cares about the customer. Hopefully after our grows people will be lined up to talk to Amy!

For her to overnight it from Hong Kong at her own expense is unheard of! She is amazing!:circle-of-love:

and by the way, I hit the 51 mark this Monday...

Hi Guesstimator,

You aren't kidding. I am very impressed with her customer server. She will make it big, she cares about the customer. Hopefully after our grows people will be lined up to talk to Amy!

For her to overnight it from Hong Kong at her own expense is unheard of! She is amazing!:circle-of-love:

and by the way, I hit the 51 mark this Monday...

Thanks for making me feel young my friend! Lol and just kidding of course. Happy birthday and hope to hear good news on your light soon!

I will post pictures soon, (so we have a direct before and then a couple days after, from CFL to LED).
I can't wait to get my new ZNET 16 from Amy! :party:

I can tell you so far that the customer service was like no other, and Amy has been very informative, and attentive. It should arrive TODAY!~
:cheer:

Thanks Amy!
:thumb::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thanks for your patient and support all the time.my pleasure to make best service for you :love:

58841.jpg

OK, my ZNET 16 is up! I wanted to feed my girls and then do a photo shoot for you guys. This is the first time I will be feeding a full dose of nutes. I have everything prepared, and now my PH is to low! It's 5.8-6!

I am in a real dilemma, I can't buy anything for 2 weeks, so is there a household item I can use to raise my PH?
:thanks: :420::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom