420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Good morning Cannafan,

Well, I don't think it will be a happy day after all. FedEx hasn't even picked up the package due to weather. :-(
On top of all of that, somehow someone got ahold of my ATM card in the UK, and over $5,000 is gone! I have $5 to my name now. I am so distraught, I have critical bills due this week, on top of gas and food! So very frustrating! The purchases were made in the UK, so hopefully after an investigation from my bank, I will get my money back...but that could be 2 weeks, and my automatic mortgage is going to be rejected Monday! I am so screwed!

At least have have my girls and my LED to look forward to. My first bummer day in a very long time~

OMG Pinky, I am so sorry to hear that. Horrible news indeed. I know contacting the mortgage company is a great idea and this (unfortunately!) happens all the time. You aren't the first person to have this happen, they have a protocol, and all will be worked out. As you said though, it's a process and one that the guys that did it deserve to endure themselves for a lifetime in hell. Good luck, it WILL be okay my friend.

On the upside (for us both I hope!!!), Amy told me the same bad news originally, but my tracking number today still says "Estimated Delivery: N/A" but then again says: "Current Activity As Of 3/16/2014-Sunday 10:34 am International shipment release - Import - MEMPHIS, TN"...as of right now. That's from Hong Kong since Friday afternoon. She said FedEx had an issue but she was on it and would make it right. Check your tracking number, possibly it may be the same thing I'm hoping!!! Sounds like tomorrow may be a big day for both of us. Let's hope.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

I'm so sorry to hear about the card issue. I have had it happen too and they will fix it at the bank and like Broke Ass said if your on good terms with your lenders they will understand and even reimburse any fees that you incur. I ended up getting every penny back and every bill was accepted as "on time". So ultimately all that is lost is time and energy and the severe wanting to strangle someone .......:circle-of-love:

Hi ajagunle,

Thank you. I've tried that. I get about 4% better humidity when I do it. I think I will go set that up again right now. Anything helps!
Thanks! :thanks:

I just did that today myself, the towel end is sitting in a container of water to keep it moist. We'll see how it raises it.
:thumb:
So sorry to hear about the card fiasco. Danged dishonest people in the world! Glad to see you are handling it okay. :circle-of-love:

OMG Pinky, I am so sorry to hear that. Horrible news indeed. I know contacting the mortgage company is a great idea and this (unfortunately!) happens all the time. You aren't the first person to have this happen, they have a protocol, and all will be worked out. As you said though, it's a process and one that the guys that did it deserve to endure themselves for a lifetime in hell. Good luck, it WILL be okay my friend.

On the upside (for us both I hope!!!), Amy told me the same bad news originally, but my tracking number today still says "Estimated Delivery: N/A" but then again says: "Current Activity As Of 3/16/2014-Sunday 10:34 am International shipment release - Import - MEMPHIS, TN"...as of right now. That's from Hong Kong since Friday afternoon. She said FedEx had an issue but she was on it and would make it right. Check your tracking number, possibly it may be the same thing I'm hoping!!! Sounds like tomorrow may be a big day for both of us. Let's hope.

Now I am really sad... not your fault Guesstimator, and I sure hope you get yours tomorrow!
I checked FedEx, and this is what mine said:
-

3/16/2014 - Sunday
10:44 amShipment cancelled by sender

[B said:
Dennise[/B];2028757]I'm so sorry to hear about the card issue. I have had it happen too and they will fix it at the bank and like Broke Ass said if your on good terms with your lenders they will understand and even reimburse any fees that you incur. I ended up getting every penny back and every bill was accepted as "on time". So ultimately all that is lost is time and energy and the severe wanting to strangle someone .......:circle-of-love:

You have that right Dennise! :thumb:

[B said:
IslandDog[/B];2028758]Wow! I get busy with work for a few days, come back, and you have a whole new journal going! Can't wait to watch them grow!!! :)

Thanks IslandDog! I plan on some pictures and possibly a video update late today! :Namaste:

[B said:
ColoradoHigh[/B];2028776]Something on the order of an RPG would be a much more satisfying solution IMNSHO! ;) ;)

Now you are talking ColoradoHigh! :allgood:

[B said:
Cannafan[/B];2028777]I just did that today myself, the towel end is sitting in a container of water to keep it moist. We'll see how it raises it.
:thumb:
So sorry to hear about the card fiasco. Danged dishonest people in the world! Glad to see you are handling it okay. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Cannafan :high-five:

[B said:
ColoradoHigh[/B];2028811]That probably means that another carrier was selected, you just don't have the tracking info yet.

I was just thinking that. Either way Mother Nature interfered and it has nothing to do with Amy. I know she is trying her best. :passitleft:

[B said:
Cannafan[/B];2028855]That must have a downer for you to read! Let's hope ColoradoHigh is right. :thumb:

It definitely was. But I consulted with some Sour Diesel, and decided I will not let it bother me anymore, it will be here soon!
:circle-of-love:

Way to keep your head up Pinky!

One the light arrives you will forget you ever had to wait for it. You'll look back and it'll seem like you ordered it and the next day your plants were 20 feet tall!

Hopefully the plane didn't disappear.......into thin air?

Hope you get everything sorted out soon. :Namaste:

Positive vibrations :circle-of-love:
Thanks Relaxed Lester! Me too!:peacetwo:

Way to keep your head up Pinky!

One the light arrives you will forget you ever had to wait for it. You'll look back and it'll seem like you ordered it and the next day your plants were 20 feet tall!

I think you are 100% right Sweetleaf! :high-five:

Hopefully the plane didn't disappear.......into thin air?
No kidding!
:nomo:

"your lights will come soon"..."your lights will come soon"..."your lights will come soon"..."your lights will come soon"...

The power of positive thoughts coming your way!

yea your gonna get it soon the waiting makes it feel like forever tho

Back
Top Bottom