• IGROWGRASS

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Deege420

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Icemud

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would like to nominate Miwa, he has helped me a lot in the past and really has a lot of different grows and experiments going!

I agree with you. I think I had nominated him once before. I think this is going to be a good race this month...*in Rupaul voice*....." Gentleman start your engines and may the best woman win!".....lol... Damn, where is Granny at? Too much testosterone up in here...lol....:cheer::thumb:

queen stop by and check out angel heart. she will be POTM come september, october! :) hows 7 months of veg sound ;p

7 months of veg? wowsers, that's a mighty long time. Are you channeling Ms. Cleo? That's a mighty bold statement. I have never heard of her, does she have a journal going?

What a great group of contestants for this month's MOM! I hope everyone will stop by and take a look, place your vote, and give these folks the credit they deserve.:goodjob:

:cheer:

I would like to nominate actually 2 peeps for being a true support in my journal .
Those two were always chillin and saying wsup in my thread El viaje .

Since i can nominate only one i nominate #Vapedog# and his kick ass set up and preps .

For Wocha Thanks guys for being a true support !
Much love from overseas !

Thank you for nominating Vapedog - I had nominated him, but something happened to my original post (think there was a problem with this thread originally). Vapedog deserves another go, and he goes way out of his way to welcome so many people here. He also is very knowledgeable about advanced soil techniques and just an all around great guy. Plus, with as much support as he got last month, he just deserves another shot. Nice nomination, Case Verde! :high-five:

:bravo: I too was going to nominate SmokzAlot as I have seen him time and time again helping so many! Great Nomination.

:peace:

I was alos going to nominate Vapedogg223 as he has helped with any and all the questions I have had ~ way to go Vape!

:peace: and good luck to everyone! I think this is shaping up to be a great MOTM

Wow! :thanks: so much guys...I don't even know what to say at this point.... :adore: so I'll just say :thanks:, once again.
I've said it before, but I think it deserves repeating... I love :420:, and all the great members here that I've been able to learn from. To be nominated for MOM by my fellow members, is an honor I can't describe...but truly appreciate. :adore:

:goodluck: everyone!

:Namaste:

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT :Namaste: I try my best on here to give all the advice I can and stay away from what I don't know. Everyone here on :420: is JUST AMAZING. They all Have helped me and Im HONORED to be nominated for MOTM :) If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't know what I do today :)

:Namaste:

Very nice nominations we have for this month. All very deserving. I also like to include another helpful member of the forum, Icemud!

Whoa!!! Twelve12!!! I just went to vote and noticed my name was on the list... wow man, that was really unexpected but I really am stoked!!! I feel honored to be nominated by you Twelve12!! Thank you so much for nominating me!!!! awesome :)
:thanks::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom