• IGROWGRASS

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Deege420

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Icemud

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I can throw in an early prediction, I won't say writing on the wall because anything can happen between now and then...I think Vape pretty much got this one on lock. Better luck next time to the rest of us.

I also voted, as much as I like everyone nominated, I had to give my vote to Vape. I haven't really kept up with his journals. I will start. But he got my vote because like me, he's a 420 :cheer:.....He's always there to help anyone and welcomes the newbs like I do. I try to channel him when welcoming newbs, he has such a friendly vibe and positive attitude. If he ever had a bad day, you would never know it, at least that's what I think. You give me hope, my friend.

If I can throw in an early prediction, I won't say writing on the wall because anything can happen between now and then...I think Vape pretty much got this one on lock. Better luck next time to the rest of us.

I also voted, as much as I like everyone nominated, I had to give my vote to Vape. I haven't really kept up with his journals. I will start. But he got my vote because like me, he's a 420 :cheer:.....He's always there to help anyone and welcomes the newbs like I do. I try to channel him when welcoming newbs, he has such a friendly vibe and positive attitude. If he ever had a bad day, you would never know it, at least that's what I think. You give me hope, my friend.

yes idk where all my voters went :( lol but well deserved and better luck next time for all of us! It will come when we deserve it the most. Good Job Vape(knock on wood, so i don't jinx ya lol)
Congrats Vape!!! You deserve the win man!!!! awesome!!

A big congratulations to Vape Dog on winning Member of The Month! :cheer: :Namaste:

Congrats on the win for Member of the Month Vapedogg223! :thumb:

You totally deserve this brotha.

:peacetwo:

Congrats Vape, you're the man!!!! well deserved indeed.

Congrats Vapedogg!

Congrats vapedog !

:theband: :party: :cheer:

Wow! :thanks: everyone! I'm completely floored to have won with some of the great members that were nominated this go! :adore:

When I first joined 420 Magazine I never could have imagined I'd be in a position to even be nominated, let alone win MOM someday...so once again, :thanks: to all the great members here, and thank you to :420: I am truly honored, and appreciate this more than you'll ever know! :adore:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom