Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4Dutchess

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • AngryBird

Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats. to ya AngryBird!:thumb::bravo:

Congratulations angry bird such a fun valuable member of 420 keep it up .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Congratulations, Angrybird!! :)

:woohoo: Happy New Year MOTM!!!! Good mornin' Birdie!! :slide: :love: :slide:

Did you cry? :battingeyelashes: I did, all three times. :laughtwo: Have a wonderful day baby. Relish in the loving.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

To all the rest of you that watched this little bird soar with the eagles...... wasn't that a glorious sight? Thank you, each and every one of you, for sharing your own brilliant lights with us. It's you that make this site the special kingdom that it is. I expect to see your names pop up again and again. It's not like you can change who you are. :hug: :love:

*checks the rules about nominations having wings.......guess it all fair that she flew away from the competition ;) .....congrats, well deserved :thumb:

Congrats. to ya AngryBird!:thumb::bravo:

:thanks: all for voting and yes I was crying of joy :hug: Wish you all were here to share the joy and yes cookies are still around. :hug:

Ha ha, so now it's official? I congratulate you for winning this one Birdie! :thumb:

Congrats AngryBird! I look forward to learning a lot from you as I spend more time here and begin my journey. Happy 2017!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to :420:
It is the best place to be. And :thanks:.

What I "know", I have learned from this wonderful community. Everyone here is a willing to share knowledge member :)

Back
Top Bottom