• OhioBoy

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 4Dutchess

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • AngryBird

Votes: 41 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe I almost forgot to get my nomination in for this month. December is flying by. Good luck to everyone who is nominated. I'm sure you are all winners.

:cheer:

I can't believe I almost forgot to get my nomination in for this month. December is flying by. Good luck to everyone who is nominated. I'm sure you are all winners.

:cheer:

Ye that time of year ah :cheesygrinsmiley:

The out door growers would of harvested by now with their finest dried 'n' cured by now the trichome's sparkling like the mornings frost upon their bud, that is if ya get frost where ya from...

Dashing around with seasonal activities & preparations filling our time with only a special moment to visit :420:

Merry MOTM to ye all.

Here are the nominees for December. Congratulations and bonne chance! :bravo:

@Tomula From members: "Friendly, helpful and supportive." "Great journals which are fun and helpful". "Tomula writes clearly and his journal is a great place to learn from".

@Cultivator Nominators say: "I do see the fellow around lots in FAQ's helping many people, it is pretty cool in my books to see this." "He's great at lending a hand". "He offers advice on questions with a large amount of experience to back it up." "Cultivator opened my eyes to methods of growing. He really deserves a MOTM."

@ohioboy In your words: "I love his enthusiasm and his ability to speak what he feels about growing, regardless if it's going to be liked or popular." "Pretty funny guy." "He's busy in journals and answering questions." "He's a really solid, smart grower".

@4Dutchess From your nominations: "4Dutchess is just super cool. I love growing with this guy or I wouldnt take the time to make sure I nominated him as well." "Quite new, but really nice and clearly a good person. Very 420 Magazine."

@AngryBird Here again, but the number of nominations cannot be ignored. "I'd like to nominate Angry Bird again. She deserves a win, spending lots of time and effort helping new members as well as supporting the existing members." "I see her all over the forum welcoming people and providing positive messages to all." "She's totally into it. Always looking to help newcomers and direct them with useful links."

Thank you to each one of you for your contributions to our community. We are so happy to have you all here.

:bravo: and :goodluck:

Nice line up & always a pleasure to see new names up for MOTM.

I may just wait in till the 25th before voting so it is like a present gift for a lucky nominee :Namaste:

Oh..... What a delightful list! Every one a dedicated neighbor. :love: I wish you all the best. This will be fun to watch.

:popcorn:

Super-potentiated DDA. Any brave souls?

:passitleft:

And , once again :circle-of-love::thanks:. I was busy being sad for having to cull my plants, and coming back today and see my name again as nominee made me smile. I love you guys :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: Thank you

And , once again :circle-of-love::thanks:. I was busy being sad for having to cull my plants, and coming back today and see my name again as nominee made me smile. I love you guys :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: Thank you

Good to see you flying again. The site is about much more than growing. Find a temporary passion to fill the time until you can think about being up again. :hug: :love:

Thanks. :passitleft:

Looks like this one is over before its even started lol. May the best bird win haha. Be a nice christmas gift and good start to the new year for you birdy ;)

I believe that you are right sir. I wish that I could have voted for everyone.
I just think that title will suit her so well.

All on the list deserve congratulations and a well done.

Back
Top Bottom