• Jon705

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many well deserving entries this month! Congrats to all who have been nominated!! really going to be a close battle I feel this month!!

Hey All I would like to nominate TacticalGrow, I know alot of you know him and are following his journals.

I think Tactical deserves the nomination because his grows and journals are great, very informative and also full of life, in his last journal when he found out his plants had turned 'M$%E', instead of just giving up he turned it into a breeding journal, always seems to be one of the first people to come help me out with any problems and to just discuss your current and future plans with, as well as helping others out he never turns away from advice himself.

I would also like to say i know that he gave a couple of his own plants to a friend who had a botched grow and i think we all know that that is a rare commodity to find in a person in this world.

thinks thats everything :bravo:

Wow! Thank you Popcorn. I actually have shed a tear as I do not hear such kind words usually. I really appreciate everyone here at 420 mag and believe that many deserve this nomination. I could not do what I do without the encouragement and helpfulness of all the members here. I am honored to get this nomination! Good luck everyone!

Hey All I would like to nominate TacticalGrow, I know alot of you know him and are following his journals.

I think Tactical deserves the nomination because his grows and journals are great, very informative and also full of life, in his last journal when he found out his plants had turned 'M$%E', instead of just giving up he turned it into a breeding journal, always seems to be one of the first people to come help me out with any problems and to just discuss your current and future plans with, as well as helping others out he never turns away from advice himself.

I would also like to say i know that he gave a couple of his own plants to a friend who had a botched grow and i think we all know that that is a rare commodity to find in a person in this world.

thinks thats everything :bravo:
I haven't really been here long enough to get or make any real impressions. That said the bit I have has been in large part to tg. With that I second popcorn

I haven't really been here long enough to get or make any real impressions. That said the bit I have has been in large part to tg. With that I second popcorn

Thank you. :) Guess I am making an impression around here.

Thank you. :) Guess I am making an impression around here.

yeah your fat ass is making a dent in everyones couch :rofl:

lmao just kidding brother. i think your great...your really starting to come into your own now. the underpinning basics that rule our crop are starting to be a part of your normal thinking. i didnt really word that very well. im trying to say that once something get in that brain correctly it stays there, your going to become one of our very experienced growers with a sure and steady hand when it comes to helping others.

yeah your fat ass is making a dent in everyones couch :rofl:

lmao just kidding brother. i think your great...your really starting to come into your own now. the underpinning basics that rule our crop are starting to be a part of your normal thinking. i didnt really word that very well. im trying to say that once something get in that brain correctly it stays there, your going to become one of our very experienced growers with a sure and steady hand when it comes to helping others.

Damn Giga! Thank you for such kind words! Sorry everyone about your couches.... :rofl:

Good luck everyone and thank you for the votes! ;)

Back
Top Bottom