• HealingKronic - Purple Erkle

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • Guambomb80 - Flo-G

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Triggle - Ghost OG

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Everybody, So many nice looking nugs already why not add one more. This strain is White Skunk. It was chopped 7 days ago and was just put into jars. It is my 2nd grow but first time using Doc Buds High Brix Kit. I don't have a smoke report yet but the smell is amazing! The best lemon scent I have ever smelled. I was expecting the skunky smell but Id rather smell lemons any day! Good Luck everyone :Rasta:

20150811_132229.jpg
20150811_132450.jpg

It's the 15th August today in this part of the world, half way through the month! Can't wait to see what else pops up through the second half of the month ;) it's gunna be such an awesome show to watch!

Ghost OG looks awesome Triggle! And we all welcome that frosty nug to the party :)
KJC420

Thanks KJC-if a brick of parmesan cheese had feet, and wore some old gym shoes for a year straight, then you smelled it's feet-that's what it smells like. Talk about frost it's like a blizzard in here this month! That Critical Kush nug that Scop threw in the ring is DIALED! So many good ones. I think we need to have a session and just throw it all out on the table!

It's the 15th August today in this part of the world, half way through the month! Can't wait to see what else pops up through the second half of the month ;) it's gunna be such an awesome show to watch!

Ghost OG looks awesome Triggle! And we all welcome that frosty nug to the party :)
KJC420

Aw a big ole smoke up of all the entries would be one hell of a session ha ha! There are so many lucky smokers out there :)

A 'jungle Mix' of all of em into a big ole bowl would be a ride each hit ha ha, so many flavours and features, ha ha now I'm just say dreamin again ha ha! Good bud pics will do that to us all here ha ha

Top smoke for everyone!
KJC420

I guess that happens when you are 3.23% out of first place :)

True true, but even if i was last im on here 100 times a day! I feel like a winner just getting a vote or two. GDP has always been one of my favorites, ive tried seeds multiple times n have not had good luck. Hopefully one day ill have a lil gdp in my garden.

Such a purple fan, GDP or Purple Erkle, GDP or Purple Erkle, GDP or Purple Erkle????? Done. Good pick ,I tied it up at 17.

Back
Top Bottom