• HealingKronic - Purple Erkle

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • Guambomb80 - Flo-G

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Triggle - Ghost OG

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my Jet Fuel X Stardawg cross almost cured for 2 months.

20150804_202100.jpg

ok ill throw in this month

its a Buck Blue Dream x BID Grand Daddy Purps
vegged under litro Flouros for 4 weeks
Bloomed under Advanced LED's for 9 weeks
for a total of 13 weeks
using botanicares pure blend line with amendments
in a dwc bubbler
this plant was well over a half pound in a 13 week total grow time

DSC068403.JPG

DSC068353.JPG

Delicious Cotton Candy grown from a freebie seed from 420 Magazine sponsor Herbie's Seeds. My hands smell like citrus cotton candy from handling cotton candy nugs for these macro shots. This is serious medicine for people with anxiety and stress related issues. The buzz is so delicious and and euphoric. Great stuff for house cleaning, artistic endeavors and um, *blush*, sex. These nugs were harvested a little later than the last batch to tone down THC a little and boost CBN so my poor husband can get some rest. Still need to give the hubby advance warning.*blush*

cotton_candy_nug1.png

cotton_candy_nug2.png

Delicious Cotton Candy grown from a freebie seed from 420 Magazine sponsor Herbie's Seeds. My hands smell like citrus cotton candy from handling cotton candy nugs for these macro shots. This is serious medicine for people with anxiety and stress related issues. The buzz is so delicious and and euphoric. Great stuff for house cleaning, artistic endeavors and um, *blush*, sex. These nugs were harvested a little later than the last batch to tone down THC a little and boost CBN so my poor husband can get some rest. Still need to give the hubby advance warning.*blush*

cotton_candy_nug1.png

cotton_candy_nug2.png

Sounds awesome, thanks Cannabelle for the great strain description! I also have a few of those from Herbie's as well and really look forward to putting them in come spring :) Hope they turn out tasting as good as the strain description! Cheers for the smoke report!

Happy gardening to all!
KJC420

Sounds awesome, thanks Cannabelle for the great strain description! I also have a few of those from Herbie's as well and really look forward to putting them in come spring :) Hope they turn out tasting as good as the strain description! Cheers for the smoke report!

Happy gardening to all!
KJC420

:thanks: KJC420 :love:

For a mostly sativa strain (70% sativa/30% indica) my pheno grows very bushy like an indica with topping. Very hard hitting euphoria. A dear friend of mine who has severe anxiety and depressive issues (he's bipolar) said this stuff is the best medicine he's had for his disorders and pain issues and pestered me to keep growing this strain. He's been hospitalized several times for depression. He's been a heavy MJ user for over 30 years. MJ is the only medicine that has kept him out of hospitals.

I can't get too much cerebral work done vaping this because it really is so gleefully euphoric that I feel more like physical activities such as house cleaning, exercise, gymnastics, decathlon, copious coitus . . .

I crossed CC with a high CBD strain to boost CBD levels. I love CC but I love doing research and mental gymnastics more. I am such a nerd! CC is a bit too powerful for me. I need more CBD for my auto-immune issues.

I hope CC helps you. Really delightful fragrance and taste once cured. Would make a wonderful perfume fragrance.

I too suffer very similar ailments, so I'm particularly excited to find new strains which help with getting up and going more, on a day to day level. Your advice has been greatly appreciated, I too like to top my plants so I'm glad to know it's a topping friendly strain. Medication and recreation in one tasty strain! The effects sound similar to when I first found cannabis to be positive and enriching part of my life :)I'm sure many here on 420 have plenty of awesome first memories of an on going love for the treasured plant ha ha :)

Thanks Cannabelle!
KJC420

Really nice entries so far:thumb: good luck everybody.

Here's my addition for this month, an Auto BlackBerry Kush from Dutch Passion after about a month of curing.

Billede042311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom