• Squiggle - Moby Dick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dabeast09 - Bag Seed

• Ghostwriter31 - Curb Check

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great plant but even greater first photograph mate:goodjob: I would've joined the photo of the month with that before the time runs out :passitleft:
Thank you so much my friend, I've entered way early with another one..
Thank you it's much appreciated :ciao:

I'm just adding to part-take with our 420 family!! Perlite Hempy!! :passitleft:(Strain is Sky Pilot)

20190221_112413.jpg

I already know who I'm voting for n it isn't me :rofl: Unless someone adds late to change my mind!! Fingers crossed, Lets see some more beautiful plants!!!
Whhhhh...... How much did you harvest on her???? A m a z I n g

Hot damn!
I'm just adding to part-take with our 420 family!! Perlite Hempy!! :passitleft:(Strain is Sky Pilot)

20190221_112413.jpg

I already know who I'm voting for n it isn't me :rofl: Unless someone adds late to change my mind!! Fingers crossed, Lets see some more beautiful plants!!!

I’m hoping this one shines in April, my favorite one of the five I have growing and also the smallest
Curb Check by Cannorado Genetics
15 days into flower

394DBB78-D673-4ED5-8AB5-73DB11FC5E35.jpeg

Best of luck to all my fellow growers! :goodluck: :high-five:

The poll is now closed on another close race. Congratulations on your victory @VetSmoke85! :high-five:Honorable mention to @Southerncough who lost by one vote. Thank you to everyone who entered their beautiful plants, you are all amazing growers. Keep up the great work!

Wow! :thanks: everyone. I was sure @Southerncough had it in the bag. Hats off mate that was an amazing entry. Fantastic entries from everyone as usual. Looking forward to seeing the March entries start pouring in. Big thank you to 420 magazine and everyone that voted.

Wow! :thanks: everyone. I was sure @Southerncough had it in the bag. Hats off mate that was an amazing entry. Fantastic entries from everyone as usual. Looking forward to seeing the March entries start pouring in. Big thank you to 420 magazine and everyone that voted.
Boooooooom nice one brudduh :high-five::yahoo: Hella nice plant. Big dense buds, frosty and green it was a well deserved win

And hats off to Southern as well this one couldn't of been more close.

A very special plant and she was an obvious future winner even as a teeny bopper. I’m glad this beauty reached the top where she belongs. Congrats VetSmoke.
:passitleft:

A very special plant and she was an obvious future winner even as a teeny bopper. I’m glad this beauty reached the top where she belongs. Congrats VetSmoke.
:passitleft:
Thanks buddy I appreciate the kind words. She's made some pretty beautiful nugs too.
20210215_213722.jpg

Congratulations my friend!

Back
Top Bottom