• ChiliHead - Bag Seed

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Cannabis 1 - Fruity Juicy Chronic

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Labexperiment - Brainstorm Haze

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to submit my Tahoe OG. (Scrogged)

20140702_201745.jpg
20140702_202653.jpg

Good luck to all, as the competition is killer! Nice trees this month everyone!

Is it too late for me to withdraw? Lol good luck man.

Purple Kush, my first purple grow, sorry I can't find a good pic of the rest of her, (too bad NoM has to be dry, she'd be over there)

I think these pics are worthy enough to participate, practice makes perfect. Just wait until September!!

Good luck to all entries.:circle-of-love:
gf1.png
purp_muxy_4_3.png

Hahah I stand no chance, OMGanja that Tahoe from NOCO! but the rules don't say you can't do an old pic so I might as well try...that prize pack looks nice ;)
I'd like to enter my old Pineapple Kush (or so the package said, it looks like a sativa looking back at it, my friends and I remember it tasting like a pina colada and smelling like coffee and old fruit) organic soil grown, reached over 7 ft tall indoors because I didn't top or train it, let it veg too long and wasn't very experienced, it was actually my first successful indoor grow. learned a lot since then :p hopefully I get a vote! The bottom pic is just a zoom in on a side cola.
Phone_Pics_023.jpg

Phone_Pics_016.jpg

Howdy 420 mag.
Here is a Barney's Critical Kush I grew recently.
It was grown all naturally using sound organic methods.

image11494.jpg
image11369.jpg

I grew this one in a 10 gal

:bitingnails: :surrender: :adore: good luck COorganics...how do I vote...cus even though I have a plant here I'll vote for you :p

Hahah I stand no chance, OMGanja that Tahoe from NOCO! but the rules don't say you can't do an old pic so I might as well try...that prize pack looks nice ;)
I'd like to enter my old Pineapple Kush (or so the package said, it looks like a sativa looking back at it, my friends and I remember it tasting like a pina colada and smelling like coffee and old fruit) organic soil grown, reached over 7 ft tall indoors because I didn't top or train it, let it veg too long and wasn't very experienced, it was actually my first successful indoor grow. learned a lot since then :p hopefully I get a vote! The bottom pic is just a zoom in on a side cola.
Phone_Pics_023.jpg

Phone_Pics_016.jpg

Wait u grow confirmed pineapple kush? That's what I've been growing for the past year. U got any pictures of the plant at different stages? Pm them or feel free to post them in my thread.
I too find this strain grows like wild fire.

Cheers and good luck!

I would like to enter my recent harvested Hashberry. Grown in soil 48" in height, weighed in dry just under 10 oz. Used Earth Juice Nutrient line on this particular plant.

20140224_1156541.jpg

20140224_1232491.jpg

Thank you in advance for your support and good luck to all that enter. :rollit:

Dyold did you really mean to type 10 oz? This 1 plant harvest was 10 oz?...........:circle-of-love:

I realized I put down the total of the Hashberry harvest this is one of two plants, so around 5 oz. per plant. I would edit my own post however its too late :shhh: I had a slight bout of intoxication going then :rofl:

My humble submission for the month of July is a three foot high plant of some indoor "Jilly Bean" which is nearing harvest. She was grown with love in Royal Plus Basement brand soil along with General Organics Bio Grow & Bloom plus a few other goodies that I'll keep to myself as well as 1500 ppm of CO2 every hour on the hour to bulk up the flowers. Best of luck all!:goodluck:

DSC031414.jpg

DSC031254.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

First time grower here so maybe some beginners Luck LoL..... Heres my Big Bang Auto growing Outdoors as you all read this.... shes budding all over the place Pictures were taken tonight and it did rain so there wet the really close up one is the main Top in the middle of her... Hope you all Like...Wish everyone Good Luck... SpiaksKush22
Big_Bang_Top_middle.jpg
Big_Bang31.jpg

Hey people,

This is a dna genetics Snowcap X LA Con. Tight geometrical flower structures. I mean super dense indica structured budskis. She turned out beautiful fall colors golds greens purples. I let her get very very ripe she was done in 9 weeks. Smell is a robust coffee bubba type smell accompanied by that distinct Afghan skunky funk. Taste is spot on to what Id consider to be kushy. Strong on the exhale, and a pleasant creamy almost nutty on the lasting after taste. It came out to snow cap leaning on the high for sure day time hybrid. Nice and creative.
image11826.jpg
image11827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom