• 1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • LoveVibez - THC-Bomb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hieroglyphe - Jack Herer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow the competition this month is fierce. Lots of magazine material this month!

I am going to submit Blue Mystic again this month. Its the same plant that I entered the last 2 months. THis time its just before the chop. She is the most wonderful plant I have ever grown. The buds were so heavy I found no way to hold up the buds. The biggest cola in the picture had a matching cola that broke off two weeks earlier from sheer weight.

SLH1_and_Blue_Mystic_Harvest_042.JPG

SLH1_and_Blue_Mystic_Harvest_028.JPG

Wow the competition this month is fierce. Lots of magazine material this month!

I am going to submit Blue Mystic again this month. Its the same plant that I entered the last 2 months. THis time its just before the chop. She is the most wonderful plant I have ever grown. The buds were so heavy I found no way to hold up the buds. The biggest cola in the picture had a matching cola that broke off two weeks earlier from sheer weight.

SLH1_and_Blue_Mystic_Harvest_042.JPG

SLH1_and_Blue_Mystic_Harvest_028.JPG

You need to teach me that trick. i didnt know you can grow your own footballs. man that would save me so many trips to walmart..:cheesygrinsmiley:

I feel even more honored to submit beside them :D I would like to submit my first grow for the march contest. These two pictures are of my lady THC-BOMB that I just harvested this week. I also submitted the harvest to Nug of the Month Contest. Anyways Hope you enjoy!

Plant_of_the_Month_March.jpg

Plant_of_the_Month_March_2.jpg

Beautiful plants GanjaGrower. Unfortunately, you can only enter one plant up to two pictures. :Namaste:
Live and learn. :peace:
I most *humbly* submit my Purple Urkle. There are so many awesome plants and shots here, (I'd vote for, at least 3-4 before mine), I'm new and to be honest, I'm a bit embarrassed to have entered the contest w/o having been an active member. I read the magazine every week, followed the link to the contest, so here I am. All of the respect to you fellows.

PU_1.jpg

PU_3.jpg

Beautiful plants GanjaGrower. Unfortunately, you can only enter one plant up to two pictures. :Namaste:
I most *humbly* submit my Purple Urkle. There are so many awesome plants and shots here, (I'd vote for, at least 3-4 before mine), I'm new and to be honest, I'm a bit embarrassed to have entered the contest w/o having been an active member. I read the magazine every week, followed the link to the contest, so here I am. All of the respect to you fellows.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/PU_3.jpg

do you mind me asking what cfl's you was using, for veg and flower, ie what watts did the bulb say they was, was you using the lower wattage bulbs ie 30 ot 40 watt which suppose to give out 150 watt, or was you using the bigger 200 watt cfl's, hope you dont mind me asking, im doing cfl at the minute and been writing a journal from day 1 on this site,

PU_1.jpg
PU_3.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/PU_3.jpg

Well...now you're an active member! :welcome: She's sweet bro! I really like the drying plants in the background. Not that that means anything, but I still like it!

:Namaste:

I hate to be the guy to point out that mr. smith is standing behind his plant.
and the rules state you may use a inanimate object as a referance for size. I believe that an inanimate object is something without a pulse. so you might think about placing something else behind it.:thumb:

Yes Mr. Smith...Why don't you indeed( <just learned that word today:thumb:) park your 57 chevy next to that thing, so as not to upset the other growers here...

INANIMATE:
Not animated or energetic; dull

OBJECT:
a : something material that may be perceived by the senses<I see an object in the distance>b : something that when viewed stirs a particular emotion (as pity) <look to the tragic loading of this bed ... the objectpoisons sight; let it be hid – Shakespeare>

a : something mental or physical toward which thought, feeling, or action is directed <an object for study> <theobject of my affection> <delicately carved art objects>

b : something physical that is perceived by an individual and becomes an agent for psychological identification <the mother is the primary object of the child>

I dont see a blur where his hands are supposed to be lol....

Can i ask what lights you used to achieve them results, looks real nice from here

Yes, you can, in a PM to the grower, or on their personal thread:thumb:

how do we vote, also i dont think i can pm anyone yet, it wont let me says ive not made enough posts or something and thats why i have not replied to anyone who has sent me a msg yet because it says something about not having enough posts yet

how do we vote, also i dont think i can pm anyone yet, it wont let me says ive not made enough posts or something and thats why i have not replied to anyone who has sent me a msg yet because it says something about not having enough posts yet

Only need 50 posts to PM...Unless that has changed??

Voting doesn't start until th 15th of the month or shortly thereafter...Keep checking back hourly, you'll see it at the top of the page...

Well...now you're an active member! :welcome: She's sweet bro! I really like the drying plants in the background. Not that that means anything, but I still like it!

:Namaste:
Oops. It was the drying plants in the background that I was originally entering until I learned that it was a one plant, 2 shot contest.

:thanks: Thanks for the welcome! Nice to meet y'all.

I've got some new F-1 crosses that I'm going to be testing shortly and hope to introduce myself properly w/ a little grow journal if I can figure out a way to stay on topic. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom