• 1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • LoveVibez - THC-Bomb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hieroglyphe - Jack Herer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I reckon GanjaGrower still got a chance, that is some sexy plant!!! I'd re-enter if it doesn't. Need to grow a purps!!!!!
Yeah, bro. Hangin' tough so far. Maybe I shouldn't have voted for that monster that Mr Smith grew, after all. :;)::cheesygrinsmiley:
(shoulda voted for Jakesters, instead. lol)

just seeding sum purps now, plus the country im in has very cool night temps so i should be able to draw out the purple in the plant, ive chose the berry bomb to give it a try, the color looks amazing, gota get them up and growing

They get better each month. All the knowledge and willingness to share is really starting to come through in the submissions. If I were able to be a little more stealthy I would like to share what I have done but alas, I live in a police state country and my eagerness to share would not sit well with the local nazi's. To all of you that did share great job! It was so cool to see all the effort that you have put into your grow pay off in such a good way. Now, puff, puff, pass.

i cant wait till my plants are good enough to enter these comps, i dont expect to win as this is my 1st grow in 9 years and using different lights but ill give it a try at the moment their only babies but growing quick, their are so many good growers on here this site is so diverse and its amazing at the results, this site is the best of its kind by far, well done all at 420 and well done to everyone who entered the comp, all the plants are worthy enough to be here, some more than others but all are worthy and who ever wins wins but the growers that dont win have got no reason to hang their heads, they should hold them high knowing they have all done a great job,

well done all

:goodjob: :bravo: :goodjob: :morenutes:

I think I may make a comeback fellas. :grinjoint: j/k too many amazing plants. I couldn't even vote for myself, that beautiful abomination of Mr. Smith had mine :) But honestly all of these look great. I look forward to participating in the months to come :) GG -420 :roorrip:

Ya, I'm hearing the FAT lady singing....
It was fun...

:bravo: to everyone brave enough to enter their plants this month after seeing Mr. Smith's entry...

See ya guys and gals next month :high-five:

:peace:

Haha I didnt brave anything, I just jumped in head first and got blown clean out of the water a day later hahaha, Nice plants everyone.

And to be honest mine had an Iron deff in veg hence the older damaged leaves. I still liked the bitch though.

I dont know why I'm even on this site when I got no bud lol, i'm licking the screen here!!!:rofl:

Haha I didnt brave anything, I just jumped in head first and got blown clean out of the water a day later hahaha, Nice plants everyone.

And to be honest mine had an Iron deff in veg hence the older damaged leaves. I still liked the bitch though.

I dont know why I'm even on this site when I got no bud lol, i'm licking the screen here!!!:rofl:

Dude, that there was just too damn funny. Made me laugh after a bad day.

Thanks!

She's the biggest plant I ever grown. I was really hoping for the win. (I really need the nutes) I really enjoy showing off my work just as any gardner should, the end result shows how much effort I put into it. I really really like the sensistar mum. She is definately a beauty. My computor is not working at the moment and I find it a pain to text in with my smartphone. Its why I have been so quiet. She weighed in at 1 pnd. I was hoping for 2 but I guess to get that number I need a uncut plant from seed instead of a mother plant or heavier pruning. She's not a true beast but she is a big one and the nugs are real nice. I really miss my comp.

Back
Top Bottom