Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13goody13 - ChemDawg #4

• Pbass - Rescue Clone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ooh I so want to enter but my girls got a bad case of stage fright....hahaha
Smeegs hold her hair back for her and look the other way like the gentleman you are. She’ll be ok. Soon as she stops deep breathing push her out in to the light. We promise we’ll be gentle!

Badazz OG cheese

full

Thanks for the kind words, GG!
You know what they say- Even a blind squirrel occasionally stumbles across an acorn....she's my acorn :cheesygrinsmiley:

There sure are a lot of really great pics this time. Almost want to print some of them to hang on the wall. Some are so good when I look at them I see Posters & Dollar Signs $$$. These are every bit as good as the pics I see in the dispensaries. Way to go you guys !!!

I meant to get a pic closer to the finish, which is probably in another 2 days, but it's apparent that isn't going to happen with all I have on my plate. Here's my Strawberry Cheesecake Auto from Seedsman when it had a couple weeks left to go. It's the stankiest thing that's ever grown in my tent. Some serious skunk and funk action going on. The wife will be glad it's getting the axe soon.

Heres my POTM entry this month its a Kings Stash seed number 5
in a 25 gallon bag of super soil grown under the Hawaiian sun

full

full

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your votes.

There's a consolidated list of all the entries now in the first post in-thread, for your enjoyment and ease of comparison.

Best of fortune to every entrant. :thumb:

Some beautiful plants in the line up this month, and some awesome colours :thumb:
It was a hard decision between a strain I am very familiar with (Blue Dream) and one that’s been a bucket list strain for me for years.

I love the colours on the BD, something I have yet to run across in my grows, but I had to give my vote to the Double Wild Durban...amazing colas @Lerugged

Thanks for the kind words, GG!
You know what they say- Even a blind squirrel occasionally stumbles across an acorn....she's my acorn :cheesygrinsmiley:
Damn nice acorn if I say so myself. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom