• BBQsKronic - El Aquamista

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol I agree LS, I was scrolling down and was like aww there is my cute little plant, then wham and awwwwwwwww there is this monster!! J/K catfish although it is a monster, I would like to personally thank you for all the love you have brought to the world by growing that beautiful bush of meds.....along with every other grower on here no matter the experience, when you grow I believe its like the opposite of violence, the buds are going to bring somebody a better mood or a appatite or a goodnight sleep a time with out pain its just awesome and my hats off to all the growers. its also nice to see people using there freedom!!

white widow closet grown, top drip feed hydro setup it was my first white widow iam sold!!!!!!
photo524.JPG
photo_1_1_17.JPG

very nice everyone, all look amazing and would be chuffed to bits to grow something as nice as all these plants,

with the spider mites you need to follow the spray directions as the product contains an oil i think that when sprayed on the eggs it suffocates them and stops them hatching, so if you dont follow the directions it wont works as the eggs will hatch as normal and you will be infested again,

you also need to remember that spider mites can and will be on the soil and pots, so any hiding places like under edges of pots and top layer of soil also needs treating as you will find spider mites everyone, not just on the plants but on the ground and walls, their to small to see so its difficult to beat them, but its the eggs you need to take care of, you need to stop the eggs from hatching and that should solve the problem, if the eggs dont hatch then that generation wont grow and wont reproduce, so the ones that are alive need taking care of and usually do get taken care of but its the eggs that cause the problem as they hatch and you end up with the same problem,

im sure their is a home mode product you can use as ive not tried the sponsors products but i should be trying them now ive won motm comp so i can then promote and push the products that work like i do with other sponsors, but postage is a lot to where i am so i need to know it works before i go spending more on postage than the products worth, but if it works then the product is worth every penny of the postage,

so follow the instructions and give the whole area a good spray, or spray the plant then treat the grow area with bleach if indoors, if outdoors then its going to be a slower process as the mites will be on other outdoor plants so its a lot harder to control, outdoors id use ladybugs and release them at night so they dont just fly off when you let them go, this will keep them on the plants until the mites are under control, in flowering i know its now the best method but it works and they wont leave until the food source has dried up, the sponsors products should also work but you need to stop the life cycle by making sure the eggs dont hatch, im sure the spider mite treatment contains a sort of oil based product that coats the eggs and this then suffocates them, but again it needs to be done properly and the whole plant needs treating, stems, leaves, underneat the leaves,

Just gonna toss in one of my Fire OG plants from last years grow into the contest just to participate, I don't expect to be able to compete with some of those other plants, wish I could grow trees as big as some of those!:adore: Oh yeah, this plant was grown in 100-110 F temperatrues in a semi-arid sub tropical desert. She was the skunk in the trunk.:grinjoint:
photo_48_3.jpg
photo_11_35.jpg

white widow closet grown, top drip feed hydro setup it was my first white widow iam sold!!!!!!
photo524.JPG
photo_1_1_17.JPG

Nice! I am a huge fan of White Widow myself, but haven't grown colas that big with it. :bravo:

Some beautiful plants this month everyone:bravo:My entry is a indoor Blue OG grown under Led lighting in a 6 gallon airpot.She has super dense blueberry fuel smelling nugs and after the trim she produced 2.9pds wet so im thinking theres around 12-14 oz dry.
11990.JPG

I figured with all these monster outdoor beauties this month I needed to do something a little different to have a fighting chance so I convinced her to take her clothes off, took twice as long as usual but here she is in all her glory:)
11991.JPG

Good luck everyone:peace:

Ok here we go. This strain is called El Aquamista cross between AK-47 & Northern Lights. It has a Very Very Sweet Aroma. These girls were grown in a home made Aeroponic Rail System I built myself. I only Vegg'd my girls for 2 weeks (wont go into why) anyway after 59 days of flower this is what i got in return
IMAG4032.jpg
IMAG3787.jpg

Hello mcloadie, thanks for taking the time to look at my entries for the POTM contest, first off your absolutely right about the morning shot...I had a tuff decision on which one to use with this and another photo...same plant different bud but it didn't have a spider web on it...there water drop lets on the tips of seven or eight leaves...it's a bad ass photo also...the spider web and I have issues, good ones, she is a large brown garden spider that eat and killed just about every insect that would sit long enough for to get the jump on them, she is very camera shy I waited as log as a person can on the 12th step on a 14ft. latter isn't a nice place to hang out to long...so mcloadie you are right and that's my spider web story and thanks for looking in and good luck...catfish.

Re: Plant of the Month - September 2013 chem-dog x bubba kuch-2012

man...so many nice plants a good verity of differnt strains and it's so cool to have a bad ass internet magazine that lets us show what we can do with all our knowledge and help each other out is...i'm kind of lost for words...i will have to say...it's just something i love to do...thanks, catfishh.

Back
Top Bottom