• BBQsKronic - El Aquamista

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
waknbak88 I was wondering when that question would come around...I don't have a problem sharing the info with members and staff...I had eighteen plants, four where a different strain, elephant berry, but yielded one pound each...the other fourteen were close to one in the photo, there were two that weren't any bigger just more yield, chem-dog x bubba kush strain, one hit eight lbs. the other six lbs., that leaves twelve, all were chem-dog strain, the average of the dozen was five lbs. per plant, total for the eighteen was eighty lbs., average for the group four and a half lbs. per plant. Every plant was in a two hundred gallon grow bags, it was the first time for grow bags, the only other thing that I did was water, water, they once got dried out, of course I feed them every watering...there you have it.

clearly all the best growers are on 420mag, amazing entries everyone, the outdoor growers will be presenting some very nice plants and buds over the next weeks to months, should be some very nice purple entries, great plans entered, its certainy a good time to be an outdoor grower,

011672.JPG

EYYA Reppin the VK, looks nice Jimmy, I'm comin to check out your journal :p

Jon705's Blue OG has my mouth watering as well, Fantastic entries, Such a tough choice who to vote on

Have to lean* with BigIrish tho.. I think catfish has got this one, that thing is beyond a monster.. its a TITAN!

well i have a plant i want to enter as a novelty but for some reason when i up pics its says they uploaded and then when i go into my gallery they are not there? any body else having probs? i only have 1 day left!! yikes!!
nevermind i got it by only doing one at a time
this is my infamous trailor trash grown in soil and a 44oz soda cup 12/12 from seed to try to control its crazy 400% stretch and i got a just under 2foot budcicle,i love this old school landrace 100% or real darn close sativa with a classic haze taste with hints of green enchilada its lineage goes back to the 70s highland Oaxaca it gives off a tomcat spray smell during the 4th thru 8th week of flower, it is a long flowering strain i have personally gone 21weeks and not a single amber trich, it will go crazy outside and hit skyscraper status up to 15 ft tall, its racy speedy panic attack inducing effects are perfect if you want to stay up all night cleaning the tile with a toothbrush or sort and arrange every nut,bolt,thumbtack and button in the house, i dont grow it often due to its wild nature and extreme speedy high
ttnotm1.jpg
ttnotm2.jpg

Problem should have been resolved last night, please try again now.

well i have a plant i want to enter as a novelty but for some reason when i up pics its says they uploaded and then when i go into my gallery they are not there? any body else having probs? i only have 1 day left!! yikes!!
nevermind i got it by only doing one at a time
this is my infamous trailor trash grown in soil and a 44oz soda cup 12/12 from seed to try to control its crazy 400% stretch and i got a just under 2foot budcicle,i love this old school landrace 100% or real darn close sativa with a classic haze taste with hints of green enchilada its lineage goes back to the 70s highland Oaxaca it gives off a tomcat spray smell during the 4th thru 8th week of flower, it is a long flowering strain i have personally gone 21weeks and not a single amber trich, it will go crazy outside and hit skyscraper status up to 15 ft tall, its racy speedy panic attack inducing effects are perfect if you want to stay up all night cleaning the tile with a toothbrush or sort and arrange every nut,bolt,thumbtack and button in the house, i dont grow it often due to its wild nature and extreme speedy high
ttnotm1.jpg
ttnotm2.jpg

i here everyone 420 has the best, i thought i ok on my widow but i see how out classed i am, but i am honored to be among you guys, hey i am with Big Irish Doodle, Catfish has this one in the bag, i have never seen a plant like the one cat fish has DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heck folks, if you ask me WE ARE ALL WINNERS, LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE GROWN, it takes dedication to accomplish what we have, so thumbs up to us all, i am a winner,my plant is not the best, prettiest ,biggest etc....... but i am proud of it as everyone that entered the contest should be of their own plant, cause they are all amazing to me, congrats congrats congrats, oh by the way

GITTER DONE

Back
Top Bottom