• BBQsKronic - El Aquamista

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats. on your well deserved win Dutch Dragon. Excellent job!:bravo::goodjob:

Congratulations on the win Dutch. As mentioned before, you really had some tough competition but your plant managed to pull through.

Being a new member and participating in my second 420 competition, I have come to realize that competition IS good in order for a society to function. And that is what we are on this site, a cannabis driven society! These competitions (and the broadcasting of them) is, in my opinion, what makes :420: a unique place for enthusiasts to gather and preform the healthy task of trying to become a better grower! This is why 420 is my LAST & FINAL stop; my home! Also a +Reps from me Spimp, your AWARENESS should be rubbing off on some of us members on here:yahoo:

But enough of my opinion, and once again, congratulations Dutch on the win this month dude. Those sponsor prizes are always looking like the 'next' best thing for growing ;)!

well done on the win, its usually outdoor plants that get the wins this time of year, im sure over the next month of 2 we will see more amazing outdoor plants that are turning purple, so its certainly in favor of outdoor growers at the minute so amazed that an indoor plant won this comp,

the dogget simpson nutrients i got from last months motm contest is pretty amazing stuff, ive been using it since i got it and at the stated dose and plants seem to respond very well to it with no signs of any problems what so ever, so looks like a very nice product and very simple to use, no mixing of different feeds, great for new growers and its certainly doing my plants some good,

Nice one dragon and thanks to whoever my two voters were :thanks:

Thank you all for the votes and the lovely coments. Im in shock, cant believe my little won had a chance against the other outstanding plants and I was sure catfish had this one in the bag.
THANK YOU.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom