5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

OK ok I did it. I have been looking at them for a while now and they just did not have what I really like. I just got the info on the new model and I just could not say no and put my order in. This could not be a better time for this. Monster train is going to be chopped this weekend and her 5 kids so the room will be all empty to start a new SUPPER Monster scrog with what I just ordered. This is next grow is going to be the craziest grow I have ever done with what I got coming.....

OK ok I did it. I have been looking at them for a while now and they just did not have what I really like. I just got the info on the new model and I just could not say no and put my order in. This could not be a better time for this. Monster train is going to be chopped this weekend and her 5 kids so the room will be all empty to start a new SUPPER Monster scrog with what I just ordered. This is next grow is going to be the craziest grow I have ever done with what I got coming.....

Aww man..... Super monster train??? The original is already a beast.... Take it easy on us new growers! Can't keep shutting us down like that lol.

Nope not Train. Going way bigger. With what I got coming is going to make this next supper scrog on a hole another level

Nope not Train. Going way bigger. With what I got coming is going to make this next supper scrog on a hole another level

Happy to see that you still get excited about your grows.... Gotta love it. I'll be waitin for a front row seat do that grow.

two questions.

if UV light adds to the resin output, can you buy just UV lights and place them within your garden without the led setup?

is your light the (Reflector LED Grow Light 144x3w ) from top led that is a real nice price (ive always been told to look at spending 1000+ on a good led system) if this has good results i will spend the 250 no problem

Yes you can just add a uv bulb with any flower light. The best uv bulbs i have found are ones you can find at a pet store for desert reptiles. You can get then in cfl and T8 bulbs. Now they only should be turned on for two too three hours only during light time.

So i got in contact with top led my power supply is out .......just great

Man I am sorry to hear that. I hope they get on sending you the part quick and get you up and running.

Happy to see that you still get excited about your grows.... Gotta love it. I'll be waitin for a front row seat do that grow.

Thank you my friend. I am pumped up with the new flower room setup coming.

hi, Labex. thanks for your help. :high-five::love::love:
The lights that are out may actually be Ultra Violet light which you and I cannot see, or you may be correct. Did the company provide you with a L.E.D. layout so you know which diode is which? If not maybe the company could start to add such a diagram in the packaging.

hope u have a happy growing and have a good harvest!:love::love::love:
i had same issue with my mars 1200 like 30 leds went out contacted sara and bout 10 days later got the part and my wife a i installed it super easy.

Hi, imdabn. your new power supply is on the way. just wait several days. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: and if u have any problem, u can email me , and i will try my best to help u. thank u!:high-five:
Yea they are sending me a new power supply but it sucks I have to in the first place hopefully they will make up for it when I order the mars2

i'm looking forward to your new grow!:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::goodluck:

Hey CO Finest, what type gauge do you put in your C Vault?
Are you going to do a new journal with your 1600?

Back
Top Bottom