5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

Man CO... You never cease to amaze. I will definitely be lookin at your videos and journal when it's time to trim/dry/cure. I've never gotten this far before and I can just see me doing something stupid. Where can I pick up the C Vaults?

Man CO... You never cease to amaze. I will definitely be lookin at your videos and journal when it's time to trim/dry/cure. I've never gotten this far before and I can just see me doing something stupid. Where can I pick up the C Vaults?

I will send you a PM with info

One more question CO Finest, what four strains do you like the best if you were thinking as a rookie (best yield, best medical & best for rookies)?

Ok I will just throw a few out there that I have done and like for your ?
Sour Diesel
OG #18
AK47
ICE
THC
Durban poison
super silver haze
OG Kush
Sensi Star x AK47

Thanks for the info CO Finest. Nice video!!!

I did not know that you could bury a stem deeper into the soil, I would have thought that the stem would have rotted in the soil.
Again thank you for what you are doing.

Co finest- awesome man. God I just get the biggest chubby for fat scrog plants like yours and nice to see someone who understands what SCRoG is suppose to be. Great work. For some reason your videos don't work on my phone? Most likely just my phone. I don't have a computer right now..

As far as your harvest goes. What are your opinions on big leafing pre dry vs just hanging as is vs wet trimming fully?

Co finest- awesome man. God I just get the biggest chubby for fat scrog plants like yours and nice to see someone who understands what SCRoG is suppose to be. Great work. For some reason your videos don't work on my phone? Most likely just my phone. I don't have a computer right now..

As far as your harvest goes. What are your opinions on big leafing pre dry vs just hanging as is vs wet trimming fully?

I just did a video where I talked about what I like to do on the finishing side. I do it this way. First I cut down only all the top nice buds. Then I trim all leafs off down to where its only the buds and inter nodes (If there is inter nodes). Once done I would hang them to dry with close pins on strings but this time I am going to use drying racks. I do not like trimming after dry. It sucks with leafs all curled up and makes a freaking mess. Now my BIGGEST thing is never touching the buds with hands until it is getting loaded into the bong. So my over typed answer is trimming wet.

I don't know why but your vids are not showing up. I have subbed to your tube channel so I will check them out there. I'm looking forward to your weight on this grow.

Wow, your like me an early riser or haven't been to bed yet? Anyway, when you get this I just wanted to say thanks for doing that video Tying Part 2 it really opened my eyes to the process of training & topping. After the current, almost ready to trash it and start over, but everyone wants to see how it ends up, but I'm chalking it up to experience and have a real understanding of what to do next time. I suppose I get some value out of that. Again, Thanks for the video it cleared up the details.

Back
Top Bottom