9 Big Bud Grow 2 x 600Watt HIDS

image6856.jpg
image6855.jpg

you might want to find some long pipe cleaners just in case you need to prop them up they definitely look stretched

Or you can top up the soil which will support them.

also just remembered your running 2x 600 hid's be careful with getting those too close when your plants are that young if you can't get them close enough to alleviate the stretching I'd suggest getting a couple of CFL's since you can put those practically right up on the plant without harming it. That way you can get some decent growth and then throw the 600's on them

also just remembered your running 2x 600 hid's be careful with getting those too close when your plants are that young if you can't get them close enough to alleviate the stretching I'd suggest getting a couple of CFL's since you can put those practically right up on the plant without harming it. That way you can get some decent growth and then throw the 600's on them

Not using the 600 watt metal halides yet mate I'm using a 125 watt cfl for propagation then I'll switch to metal halides in a week I guess or should I do it sooner??
So I'm doing it the right way cfl for 10-14 days then switch to metal halide bud?
Thanks mate :)
:peace:

Not using the 600 watt metal halides yet mate I'm using a 125 watt cfl for propagation then I'll switch to metal halides in a week I guess or should I do it sooner??
So I'm doing it the right way cfl for 10-14 days then switch to metal halide bud?
Thanks mate :)
:peace:

might not need to go 10-14 days. Just an fyi in future grows to avoid stretching get those cfl's within a few inches and it'll help avoid the stretch. I'd say once you got the first set of true leaves on the seedlings then go and switch over to the MH's

Back
Top Bottom