Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

Don't mind me, I just feel like rambling on and my wife isn't home and the dogs, well they just don't give two shits as long as they get their food.

When I first started growing I figured "hey, how hard can it be?" Did I get a very fast lesson! I tip my hat and bow to everyone how is growing. It ain't easy. Ya know though, sometimes we just make it hard on ourselves.

I have learned SO much these past 4 months or so. If you would have asked me a year ago if I would be growing I would have told ya that you just smoked WAY too much of some really good herb! I started growing for a lot of different reasons none of which I'm going to share lol But I do look forward to testing my first bud.

Maybe growing isn't for me. I'm a perfectionist (one of the traits my wife dislikes) Damn it if your going to do something do it damn right! "Close" doesn't work for me. This is why when I can't figure something out it just drives me bat ass crazy. My nutes for example, when I go full steam and use the reccommended amounts I'm always WAY hot....I don't get it. I can't figure out why and it drives me nuts. My battles with root rot well, like Bassman I have become a bit of a up and coming expert. When I figure it out I'll let you know.

I owe a lot of people a debt I will never be able to repay. The helpful people here just astounds me. Also, we have a lot of just really nice peeps here. Puff and Quix just crack me up. Funny damn people in my book. I also owe 420 mag a debt as well. If it wasn't for the admins here and this website I'd be totally lost. I learned alot from the online tutorials. Then there is 420 girl. I think she has a thing for me. I get alot of PM's from her lol Things I shouldn't do like, when I was close to my 100 post limit I went to a thread and posted 95, another post, 96, ect ect.....she wasn't buyin it lol I thought I was being quite clever! She makes me tow the line just like my wife. Well someone has to keep me in line around here........Thanks 420 Girl! I'm sincere when I say that.

Well I had better get going. I have nutes to change and people to see........er something like that. I have rambled enough. Guess I shouldn't have taken that last :bigtoke:

Sorry A1...but you had me cracking up! :grinjoint: Being an Alfa Male is a bitch. I know. I still have left overs from my days as one. High blood pressure and all the rest. I still have trouble when I'm not doing anything. A voice keeps telling I should be doing something all the time. Thank goodness for pot.

Your lucky to have your wife keeping you under control some what....and 420 Girl. She and I are unfortunately good friends...just like you. I usually just say "I'm so sorry, I wont do that again". But I do!

Being an anal retentive is hell. Perfection or else. You have lots of company on 420...look at how many of us are here almost constantly. Funny most of us have a good sense of humor... I sure like yours.
:circle-of-love:

keep us up to date good job so far.

Alaskan1 - you are a #1 in my book

This shit is way to serious to be real all the time.....if I couldn't laugh about the stuff that goes wrong, I'd probably choke someone...

I have made some great friends here at 420, I'm stickin around to be a pain in your ass if nothing else...

keep us up to date good job so far.

:thanks: stedfast!! And welcome to the journal. Great to have you here!

Sorry A1...but you had me cracking up! :grinjoint: Being an Alfa Male is a bitch. I know. I still have left overs from my days as one. High blood pressure and all the rest. I still have trouble when I'm not doing anything. A voice keeps telling I should be doing something all the time. Thank goodness for pot.

Your lucky to have your wife keeping you under control some what....and 420 Girl. She and I are unfortunately good friends...just like you. I usually just say "I'm so sorry, I wont do that again". But I do!

Being an anal retentive is hell. Perfection or else. You have lots of company on 420...look at how many of us are here almost constantly. Funny most of us have a good sense of humor... I sure like yours.
:circle-of-love:

:thanks: OMM, yea I am a lucky guy to have the wife I do. Only took me 35 years to land her. We went to high school together. Back then I was a bit of a hell raiser and she wouldn't have anything to do with me lol I think my motorcycles scared her!
You're right, being a perfectionist can be a PITA
And thanks for the compliment, I certainly think I'm funny and when I tell my wife I'm funny she just rolls her eyes and says "no your not" lol :Namaste:

Alaskan1 - you are a #1 in my book

This shit is way to serious to be real all the time.....if I couldn't laugh about the stuff that goes wrong, I'd probably choke someone...

I have made some great friends here at 420, I'm stickin around to be a pain in your ass if nothing else...

:thanks: Smokz!!!!!!
Yea sometimes when things are going really really bad all I do is laugh because if I didn't I'd cry. Loosing my first grow hit me pretty hard. Makes me work all that much harder to make sure the grows I have going are happy.

I think we all have made some good friends. Some really good peeps here but like life itself there are some PITA people too lol Kinda like the cousin you like but everytime he calls you see whos calling and you just think to yourself "aw shit"

Happy to always have you around Smokz......I need a pain in my ass....ummm retract that, just doesn't sound right lol :thumb:

Well, I thought the temps were pretty good so I took out the airstones and installed the pump back in today. Temps rose back up to 70.7 Might not sound like a lot but much further then I feel safe with. So, airstones went back in and put 2 litre frozen water bottles back in to get the temp back down.

I think I'm going to run a few tests on the res

1. no air stones, no pump
2 pump only
3 one air stone only
4 two air stones
5 two air stones and pump

See which gets me the best stable temps

So woke up this am and first thing I did was check temps. Currently sitting at 65.2 I think I might know whats going on!! Just kinda hit me. We have AC in that room. During the day I will sometimes leave the tent flaps open a bit but I also almost always leave the door to the room open. This causes the room to warm up? I dunno, I'm grasping at straws right now

Currently I have 2 air stones and the pump in there. Will keep the door closed an do my normal thing. See if the temp holds for the day.

Back
Top Bottom