Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

just a fan blowing on the water will cool it down. put a clip on fan right the sump bet that will help. i have a 110 gallon reef with 250 MH light's and have a fan running on both end's blowing on the water and it keep's temp's down . just trying to help.

just a fan blowing on the water will cool it down. put a clip on fan right the sump bet that will help. i have a 110 gallon reef with 250 MH light's and have a fan running on both end's blowing on the water and it keep's temp's down . just trying to help.

That is a good idea but, I can't do that really as the barrel has a top that needs to be on when it drains back into the system. BUT, I could get a fan blowing on the barrel though hmmmmmm. :thanks:

Just changed the nutes tonight! Bumped them up to 750 PPM
Plants are looking good and drinking a little bit of water and nutes here and there. They be jus babies anyway :)
The WW and WR have taken off already. They are going to get big I can see it already. Great genetics from Chief.

I'd post pics but theres nothing much to see just yet.

Paid for my BPN nutes today and they have already been shipped.
Big thanks to Corey for hookin me up and answering all my questions!

Sooooo, looked at the plants this am and with the new nutes they look much greener! Last night I did some temp checking of the floor of all things lol I found out that the space the res is sitting on is right above the oven/stove on the floor below. Temps were higher in that area. So, I put down a really really thick cardboard and set the res on top of that. Temps have dropped! Res temp is currently sitting at 64.7
It drives me batshit cray to not be able to figure things out and we are hoping this is it.

Not much traffic on this yet. OMM is helping my post count by dropping in. I appreciate it OMM, When I come to the islands I'm buyin the first round!

Hey all, wanted to apologize for not being around much as of late. I have been letting a lot of things slide lately and I need to get caught up. Garage looks like a tornado hit it, need to get the venting done in the attic. Have to get the second grow room ready and then get a place ready to dry and cure my herb that will be here in a couple of weeks (hopefully)
I have been slacking in checking in on other peoples journals and I feel really bad about that. But, once I get things done around here I can get back at it!

Another little project I have is I'm testing a new insulin pump, meter and constant glucose monitoring system. Pretty cool! They are trying to get it FDA approved and I am a test dummy for this.

I will still pop in from time to when.....I have the time lol

Thanks for understanding and hope to be on here a lot more in the near future.......now if anyone wants to come help me I could get this crap done and be here quicker. Any volunteers?....yea, didn't think so lol
Cheers!

Quick note then I'm going to bed! Plants are looking really good and new green growth has begun. You can see new white roots starting to pop out so the H202, hygrozyme and Orca is working it's magic even with higher res temps then I like.

I moved some of the bigger plants to the edges and the smaller plants right in the middle and lowered the lights to 22 inches above the canopy.

PPM is 800
Res temp 70.1
PH at 5.4

Night all and happy 420!

Well it has been awhile since I posted I guess.

I am about half way through all my projects. I figure another week or so and I should have them all done

Plants just started their 3rd week of veg. I topped all the plants last night and changed the res. I have really whitte roots growing YAY lol

The clones I got from Chief have just gone nuts. The WW it at least 4 to 5 inches taller then the other plants. Just amazing.

I have something that has me stumped !

IMG_036317.JPG

It's not root rot. Roots are as white as can be. Just started the other night. That is what I skimmed off the top of the water...........any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom