AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Hey CC! Thanks man!

Thanks CS! Mota isn't the most potent of strains but she's up there and is all around a good smoke.

So here is this weeks update. Gonna start off with LBH and the Mars 700 tent. She's chugging right along not having any problems with the increase in diet.
IMG_67148.jpg
IMG_67095.jpg
IMG_66577.jpg
IMG_66588.jpg
IMG_665610.jpg
IMG_67016.jpg

And the G8LED tent with the other 3 girls. They also are having no problems with the bigger diet.
IMG_66925.JPG
IMG_66957.JPG
IMG_66999.JPG
IMG_66775.jpg
IMG_66766.jpg
IMG_66745.jpg
IMG_66737.jpg
IMG_66686.jpg
IMG_66646.jpg
IMG_66904.JPG

And the vegging girls.
IMG_67336.JPG
IMG_67413.JPG
IMG_67225.JPG
IMG_67275.JPG

You can see the 4 tops I got from OE in that last pic from my topping 2 weeks ago:)

That's it for this week. :peace::)

Very Nice! I see you use some of that soft /padded wire, I just got some today. I love that shit!! Great update,I always enjoy how organized your are!!

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Very Nice! I see you use some of that soft /padded wire, I just got some today. I love that shit!! Great update,I always enjoy how organized your are!!
Aw yeah. They are the bomb! I reuse them too:)
Orient Express FTW!!!11 She looks perfect man. A real beauty.
Thanks Gov! She's a real bushy one. I thought Mota was short. OE doesn't seem to wanna stretch.
High AllSmile~ :passitleft: Your plants looking great there, sending love from China, lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hi Sara! Right back at ya from the Rocky Mountains! Thanks for stopping by. It always puts a smile on my face :):high-five:

Looks Great Brotha Smiley :thumb:

Man that LBH is a gorgeous plant!
Amazing :)
Looks Great Brotha Smiley :thumb:
Thanks Fellas!

Time for this weeks updates. Gonna start off with the Vegging girls. They are now 51 days old from germination. OE has preflowers everywhere. Panama is yet to show any. They are doing good after last weeks topping of the 2 main tops. Gonna do a full defoliation of them today. They have another 30 days to go before the tents clear up for them. CFLs are doin a really good job in Veg.
IMG_67827.JPG
IMG_67817.JPG
IMG_67847.jpg
IMG_67887.jpg

The flowering girls get watered every 3 days and on the same schedule. Today was watering day so I was able to get some whole pics of each plant:) I don't really like to bother them on non watering days.

Here is LBH from Mars 700 tent. Buds are starting to swell nicely so they are leaning. I've been tying some of them up.
IMG_67956.jpg
IMG_67977.JPG
IMG_68009.JPG
IMG_68047.jpg

And the girls in the G8LED tent. They are extremely frosty and swelling nicely. No nanners that I've seen yet. Hopefully it was avoided in the clones.

IMG_68674.JPG
IMG_68632.JPG
IMG_68464.JPG
IMG_68543.JPG
IMG_68573.jpg
IMG_68268.JPG
IMG_68317.JPG
IMG_68327.jpg
IMG_681310.JPG
IMG_68147.JPG
IMG_68241.JPG
IMG_68177.jpg

:peace::)

Amazing photos and plants man! I just wanna smell all of them! :D

Nothing but perfection, I need to take notes lol

What more can be said my friend? Absolutely perfect.

:thumb:

Stunning collection as always. I really like how chunky they look, and in the full-stop under exposure, you can see the bud colorings very well. Great ladies and expert pics AS, it's like a brochure 'O pot.

Thanks a lot fellas!

So I just finished defoling OE and Panama. Now I can move the lights closer to the plants and try to control them for another 30 days. I'm mainly worried about Panama. She is a vigorous stretchy one.

So I haven't had any gnats this entire grow. I noticed a couple of them the other day and started rubbing my fingers thru the soil of plants and no crawly things anywhere. When I was defoling OE just now a few of them just flew out. It was so bushy and thick in there that they were hiding out in the leaves :laughtwo: Sneaky little bastards. At least they are not in the soil laying eggs. Hopefully they are gone for good again.

Here they are after defol.
IMG_37385.JPG
IMG_37333.jpg

F@#k I Missed again. Looks like I may get another 3 or 4 tops from my inferior topping skills again :)
IMG_37364.jpg

Didn't realize how thick the branches on Panama were. The top 2 main branches are just as thick as the main stem and get thicker as you move up the branch.

That's some serious defol. Will be exciting to see how it bounces back! :)

Yeah. I was worried to do it all at once but my thoughts were to have them do the healing at once and just continue on instead of constantly picking fans everyday. They seemed to have shrugged off the defol and look nice and perky this morning with noticeable new growth :)

You may of covered this already. What is the yield on the holy grail? Have you smoked any yet.

Thanks.

You may of covered this already. What is the yield on the holy grail? Have you smoked any yet.

Thanks.

I pulled in just over 2 zips (62 grams) from HGK. You read my mind cause I was just about to type my thoughts on the smoke.

HGK has a nice strong and balanced smell of diesel and pines mixed in with some skunk and spice. Earthy smell! I did my normal 3 big rips off the vape of HGK last night since I've been doing that with all the strains this grow. First hit was very piney and light diesel tones and slightly spicy. Second and third hits was straight up spicy with light piney tones on exhale. Loved the flavors! Nice and complex. Exceptionally smooth for how dank she smells. And the High, oh man, great high. Nice balance of body and more leaning towards head high. The potency is up there with Darkstar but you are not left dysfunctional. A crisp, clean, and intense high that relaxes and makes you feel happy and lasted a few hours. One of my faves now for sure. She's right up there and dare I say better than AK47 and I love me some AK47. Definitely worth the 12 weeks it took this particular pheno to flower. I highly recommend it if you have the patience!

Gotta head to work fellas. :peace::)

Thanks man. Yeah got that bitch going let's see if I got the 12 week pheno I hope not lol.

Starting to see some gnats in the grow room. Brushed my fingers thru the soil of OE an Panama and see quite a few crawling around. Not sure where they came from. I have a window in the grow room and that's been open for a couple weeks now with the nicer weather. Wonder if they are able to squeeze thru the screen. Anyways, I think compost tea helps prevent them and I haven't used any on these plants. Gonna start a root drench schedule of SNS 209 with the next watering in a couple days. Hopefully that will get rid of them before they go into flower.

Yeah Stealth. I can't stand them. I decided to drench OE/Panama with SNS 203 this morning to kill the existing gnats. 209 was more of a preventative which I'll use with the next watering. Damn there was a lot of them in OE soil. Those guys multiply fast. I only noticed a couple just a week ago.

The SNS 203 smells nice. Kinda like the foam soap you use at the doctors office with citrus in it :) Hopefully the plants won't mind it.

Back
Top Bottom