Amnesia Haze

hi ,
sorry for not uploading recently , i was really busy with some other things .
day 26 .
they ended up the height i thought they would be , around 10 plants had a bigger stretch end ive put them on the outside of the room .

i had better flower formation for day 26 but im not worried this will catch up . they are healthy no mites so if the law doesnt raid it (again) i think im going to be very excited .

this is the reason i dont fim anymore , lower brances are catching up to the same height as the main .BUT fimming is normally done for air circulation and to send more power to the higher part of the plant bc of lack of light below the deck of leaves in sog growing.

well cu on the next update .

My apologies for one page before , by mistake i removed a couple of images which i will restore also for a few bad quality images , everything is done by a mobile .

day 30 .
plants are doing good so far , they look healthy with no deffiencies so far . they drink around 1 -1,5 liter a day . the smell is also kicking in .
bud formation is catching up also , they will have long tall hard buds with golf ball shape on the lower part of the plant .

im still giving flora nova bloom and bio bloom activator,i will continue so tup till around 14 days or so .

420411.jpg

420511.jpg

420611.jpg

420118.jpg

420311.jpg

42077.jpg

420213.jpg

day 41
this week i had a few problems but no disaster. 1. root temp. they didnt drink like they supposed to be actually nothing for 5 days . i fixed this with a small heater and two tent fans below the leaf deck and till now they are more or less okay. 2. im a bit high on the ppm this is very minor tho no disaster but the signs are there (the burned leaf tips ) this i fixed to just give water without any nutrition.
am15.JPG
am121.JPG
am111.JPG
am10.JPG
am7.JPG
am8.JPG
am9.JPG
am6.JPG
am51.JPG
am41.JPG
am22.JPG

because my location is up in a flat pretty high .
my root temps arnt the best . so i did some hardcore air pruning believe it or not i went in there for a few hours on my knies lmao . i have a better air circulation this way and the cold doesnt stay below the leaf deck . the lower branches are 9 outta 10 fluffy and airy buds and this doesnt make any weight at all . i also hope for more transportation up the plant . day 52 i quess 65 days i wont make far from done .

before .
jo41.JPG

after
jo13.JPG
jo22.JPG

Back
Top Bottom