Amnesia Haze

Hi buckshot whats up bud , good to see you back in here ...yeah not the biggest buds ,the lights are a bit to high because i build on 2m15 lights are on 2m and i expected bigger /taller plants. cu freind.

You know best... the rest of us will just hope we get that!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 48 .

DSC087542.JPG
15164.JPG

:bravo::cheer::bravo:

Thanks guys , sure juicy ....

flooding - only i dont return to the tank nor do i have a drain ...its better to have it returned or to feed from the top than from the bottom , you will notice in yielding but i preffer it this way .

This was a old round maybe you recognize it from a old run here but same idea.

ph_10.JPG
ph_11.JPG
9_4.JPG
9_7.JPG
\

greetz .

So simple, I like it! By the looks of it your plants do to ;)
What you reckon you loose yield wise, held a against a re-circulating hydro?
So you just mix up and feed when needed, and they suck it straight up of the pond-liner, or do you have a wick in each pot?

hi juicy ''Quote'' So you just mix up and feed when needed, and they suck it straight up of the pond-liner (EXACTLY) .
I have no idea what the difference will be from a irrigation compared to this , because with a irrigation you give all plants exactly the same and some drink more than others and vise versa so you tell me what is better . simple works also . man but always check you have no leaks because this is on the 8th floor of a flat building so imagine if you would have a leak your neighbours downstairs will have a bath lol.

Anyways 2 days ago i took em all down ,i didnt weigh anything yet so it still a surprise for me , i still have 30 plants to take down today.but i will keep you guys in the loop.
DSC089721.JPG

Hi 420's ,

It's not dry yet but i can tell the end weight . 7k and a little . i calculated wide so this is the minimum ill end with.7k.

I have one close up image , by this image you can tell its not dry yet, for me it's dry enough .I'm allready smoking it .
The Quality is perfect, trimming part i could have done a lil bit better . The taste is typical amnesia but very sweet ,i'm the worst person to ask for a smoke report because coffee with milk for me has the same taste as hot choclate.

Thanks everyone for the good vibes like always and hope to do a rematch next week to see if i can increase yield summer is coming tho but its still snowing like a mtf so , so far all good. Greetz!
amnees1.jpg
amnees1macro.jpg

This was to see what my end weight would be

DSC090131.JPG

And its still drying like this

DSC090571.JPG

:Namaste:

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom