Amnesia Haze

ah you figure the days humidity and it will always be a little more or less:)
besides I would have believed you if you said 8:)
thx mountain .

i have to correct the end weight 6.4 instead of 7.a little lol :thanks:

I think you'd like the Super Lemon man.
DSCN23192.JPG

DSCN22432.JPG
DSCN23303.JPG
DSCN23294.JPG

It is my new favorite and I know that you could do some fantastic things with it. There was not a bad pheno in the bunch and a couple of really incredible ones. Looking forward to what ever you decide on.

slh is one of the few strains im willing to spend my money on in a coffeeshop , i really like the buzz and taste . problem is slh seeds are only available at greenhouse and i dont like the greenhouse seeds did a few rounds like jack herrer /slh/white rhino and it never took me this long to harvest them on the same time up to 2-3 weeks different phenotypes. but those look very tasty mister white nice typical thin lemon haze leaves very open plant good to catch light good luck on the harvest buddie.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Howdy

I thought i shoot in another one , same core cut amnesia . If i dont run into problems i will cut them at 72 days .
Nutrion ghe bio roots,bio bloom flora nova bloom and ghe ripen i wont be using a grow stim. Since its fresh light mixed soil. I will be watering like always just flow and let the pots absorb
8x 600 watts .100 cuttings . I didnt top nor i will be fimming. Excuse my poor english .

After 7 days of flowering . During veg and flower ive only used bio roots and i wont ph down or up nor messure my ppm ,i let the soil work on it .

Day 13 flower.
today was the first day to water from the bottom ( flow) i gave 150 liters(40 gallon)of water,together with bio bloom - flora nova and diamond nectar .
i expect the plants to be exactly double the height of today 20 inches. It will be spurting the last 12 days , and they will end up to be 40 inches give or take. i will try to post again on flower day 21 week 3 .

Back
Top Bottom