B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

I am trying to figure out which one of these I should finish my paper with.
Embezzlement
Illegal corporate behavior
Insider trading
Bribery
or altering financial documents I have the definition of corruptions, how to combat corruption, and what are the causes of corruption in an organization. I am going to have to find an example of the type of corruption in government or business.

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

I'm with the big Irish Doode on this one. Sooper PACs and other cash-heavy greedy-ass purchasing of elected officials to skirt the election process and gain advantage in the race to strip US citizens of our cash is right up there with fundamental preachers posing as God's emissary who needs money now. After your paper Spiffy, write a book to sell on Amazon.
hmm i like the idea of exposing big political bribery thats my 2 cents spiffalicious! :green_heart:

I am trying to figure out which one of these I should finish my paper with.
Embezzlement
Illegal corporate behavior
Insider trading
Bribery
or altering financial documents I have the definition of corruptions, how to combat corruption, and what are the causes of corruption in an organization. I am going to have to find an example of the type of corruption in government or business.

how about the 2012 election just pic a race. or you can go back to ENRON, Merril Lynch, Wacovia, Berrin and Sterns just to name a few.
oh did I mention Countrywide :)

I'm with the big Irish Doode on this one. Sooper PACs and other cash-heavy greedy-ass purchasing of elected officials to skirt the election process and gain advantage in the race to strip US citizens of our cash is right up there with fundamental preachers posing as God's emissary who needs money now. After your paper Spiffy, write a book to sell on Amazon.
I was able to find this story it can be used as an example of bribery within local governments.
Corruption and bribery in federal agencies focus of government probe into drug trade | Free Speech Radio News
As far as a book let me finish school before thinking about that.

this is some juicy stuff how about the financial reasons behind why cannabis is still illegal and who and how they are being bribed to keep it illegal despite the facts like its medicinal financially recreationaly and socialy a good thing we know theres data to support how it can be used for food,to create fuel,plastics,fiber,cloth paper,even building materials all superior to the current version in use and not yet have i touched on it as medicine, all this yet it remains illegal....somebody is paying someone to keep it at its current state i would love to see it exposed to the world, do that and you'll see cannabis take its rightful place on a shelf in every pharmacy,liquor store,head shop,etc in the world and in my gas tank,on my back,to drink out of and so on... another idea for you my love miss spiff

shame you dont have more options....i like embezzlement and illegal corperate behaviour, but i would if allowed have gone for price fixing....a sinister practice that normally involves a conspiracy of multiple companies.

its business that runs this world not politics and as each decade passes we are getting closer at the very least to experimentation with corperate rule...polititions come and go and a bad one is like a bad meal, but corrupt commerce is like blood poisoning.

heres one thats in need of annihilation those wall st price speculators that dictate future prices of commodities based on absolute 0 fact or data, they just "decide"/predict" whether or not im going to pay 20$ for a can of coffee next spring or not!! its outrageous! i would be willing to trade dollars for doughnuts that there is serious pocket lining going on in that racket , these are not the annalists that form opinions bases on facts like bad seasons natural disasters etc, these guys are just a wall st version of "ms cleo"

wow i just figured out that the ladies are over 9 weeks in flower 9 weeks 3 days, and i was wondering why i was seeing so much amber lol all im waiting on is the 3 week since pollination mark ( monday the 3rd) then im harvesting 8 plants oh my that will be the most at one time for me well at least of the size these are, and one thing i hate about cannabis.......trimming !! im not looking fwd to this, and spiffy well she better not plan on getting out of helping me! lol im excited to finish these several are strains i have never had before , some may be coming down sooner, a couple are 7 week strains
lest see blue mystic 8/9
bubblelicious 8/9
chemdog 9weeks
herijuana jack-33 7-8 wks
purple power 7 weeks
wwxbb 7-8 weeks
widow bomb 8-10 weeks
looks like the widow bomb is the only one in not at or past the time frame given! guess thats what happens when you have a nice stash and are not in a hurry to harvest,perfect timing for xmas too they will have 3 or so weeks dry cure, no more nutes just water here on out
well now im excited:thumb:

tomorrow i try to tidy my shack for hozonas visit AND begin harvesting the last 8 plants of this journal! amber trichombs are rampant nanners poppin on overdue strains,seeds look ready, plants fade from green to yellow,tents need cleaning ,clones need veg space, seedlings needs space, the time is at hand, scissors clean & ready,alcohol bath ready this may be a 2 day process 8 good sized plants will take time, wanna help hoz? wish i had mr gators spinner lol

a profit? lol a huge awkward guffah sound just uncontrolably escaped my face at the thought of me my hobby and $$$
omg i feel aweful every morning i wake up and im a little more congested with that ikky sticky gross tasting creepin crud stuff ,takes a lil longer than the day before to get going, the doc put me on antibiotics but ive been a dufus about taking them

hows your juice intake?
i tend to find that when i drink a litre of orange juice every other dau and apple juice in between i dont get ill....however sticking to such a regime can be tedious. especially when i have to drink half a litre of lemon or orange flavoured ispaghula husk every day for my IBS =/

a profit? lol a huge awkward guffah sound just uncontrolably escaped my face at the thought of me my hobby and $$$

man if your not making any cash out of this, then i seriously think you are under utilising your personal skill set to generate an income.
Perhaps you should turn your hand to growing something ese at the same time that IS profitable for you...saffron, truffles, rare orchids...something that can take advatage of what you are...a horticultural expert in at least 1 field.

Back
Top Bottom