B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

tomorrow i try to tidy my shack for hozonas visit AND begin harvesting the last 8 plants of this journal! amber trichombs are rampant nanners poppin on overdue strains,seeds look ready, plants fade from green to yellow,tents need cleaning ,clones need veg space, seedlings needs space, the time is at hand, scissors clean & ready,alcohol bath ready this may be a 2 day process 8 good sized plants will take time, wanna help hoz? wish i had mr gators spinner lol
I can bring my trimming scissors if you want....:cheesygrinsmiley:See you tomorrow, late morning or early afternoon:tokin:

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

thanks man that made me smile, thing is the law in my zone sez we cant make a penny if we give any meds away, so if i give an oz to another patient im not allowed to recieve ANYTHING in return not any form of barter or sales allowed, unless your a caregiver then the cost of growing only no hourly rate or $ for your time, just actual cost to grow, and after the dispensaries open were no longer allowed to grow if we live within 25 miles as the crow flies, its being set up to be a monopoly for disp owners and the cost to open one of the very limited number allowed is astronomical and you have to have a laundry list of perfection to qualify its a badly written law unless your rich with a perfect record you cant even be a month behind on child support payments or have any debt

I can bring my trimming scissors if you want....:cheesygrinsmiley:See you tomorrow, late morning or early afternoon:tokin:
might not hurt to have em handy, idk i have not started yet, i feel like hammered cat shit , cool see you then, you use gps or just gonna call when you get close, i could make a map online and send it to you, on second thought it may be best you call when u get to my town, you pick

:) take a poop load of room to grow a dry pound of tea.

might not hurt to have em handy, idk i have not started yet, i feel like hammered cat shit , cool see you then, you use gps or just gonna call when you get close, i could make a map online and send it to you, on second thought it may be best you call when u get to my town, you pick

I'll call when I leave Payson...then when I get close I'll call again..:cheesygrinsmiley:ROADTRIP:slide::tokin:

thanks man that made me smile, thing is the law in my zone sez we cant make a penny if we give any meds away, so if i give an oz to another patient im not allowed to recieve ANYTHING in return not any form of barter or sales allowed, unless your a caregiver then the cost of growing only no hourly rate or $ for your time, just actual cost to grow, and after the dispensaries open were no longer allowed to grow if we live within 25 miles as the crow flies, its being set up to be a monopoly for disp owners and the cost to open one of the very limited number allowed is astronomical and you have to have a laundry list of perfection to qualify its a badly written law unless your rich with a perfect record you cant even be a month behind on child support payments or have any debt
Some of the people here are using the donation route..if the both persons have cards, the person receiving meds "donates" to the person providing the meds so that it is a legal exchange...If I want to get a clone from someone that is on CL it usually says right on the ad MMJ card required with authorization to cultivate and the amount of the donation...if I need meds, it's down to the so-called "Compassion Club" for an anal reaming and a "donation" of a C note for a quarter ounce...and theirs are not quality meds even though they tell you so.
:tokin:

i may not quite understand, but i believe that you 'top' a tea plant and its the top you sell, then it just grows one back. these plants actually regenerate much faster at sea level than they do at high altitudes, i can only guess its because of co2 ppm so a weed grower may be able to make record breaking growth.

unlike black tea that needs acres and acres, such a rare and valuable tea can be done on a micro scale and turn a profit, especially if we add technicques like air pots, bonsai, co2 enrichment and just giving them the light that leaks from your main grow.

its at the very least viable enough to research.

fancy growing a cup of tea? :rofl:
Chinese Tieguanyin, can cost up to $1500 a pound.
i have thought about it but the work required to grow what i already grow is very taxing ,,with my disabilities ordinary physical exertion tto do everyday tasks like cleaning,cooking etc can be difficult,painful and time consuming, what used to take me an hour to do is now an all day task,

:) take a poop load of room to grow a dry pound of tea.
thats something i dont have indoors, outside is different and a harsh environment in this state

I'll call when I leave Payson...then when I get close I'll call again..:cheesygrinsmiley:ROADTRIP:slide::tokin:
that works broddah:thumb:

Some of the people here are using the donation route..if the both persons have cards, the person receiving meds "donates" to the person providing the meds so that it is a legal exchange...If I want to get a clone from someone that is on CL it usually says right on the ad MMJ card required with authorization to cultivate and the amount of the donation...if I need meds, it's down to the so-called "Compassion Club" for an anal reaming and a "donation" of a C note for a quarter ounce...and theirs are not quality meds even though they tell you so.
:tokin:
i have been to a club once ,a few things were quite clear, when i walked in the door i became a total idiot and knew nothing about growing or cannabis, the outdoor meds they offer are the best in the known universe,my best indoor meds could never even come close to their humbolt grown outdoor medical miracle weed, growing my own is deeply frowned upon, and no they have no interest in what i have to donate, and in conversation about growing i better "watch what i say" when saying i think organic is better than A.N., in code i was told that they were "connected" to the H.A. and no other "clubs" would be allowed to operate on "their turf" and if i was not there to buy their moldy dirtweed i needed to "get the fuck on down the road!" i did and will not be returning ever, i think that is the general attitude of all the clubs and dispensaries in this state, so i deal with other patients only if at all to hell with the whole disp system here its for rich ppl, we the 99%er mmj ppl need to get rid of the 25mile rule or i fear we will be labled criminals again, i doubt everyone will stop growing after speding a grip of cash on equipment and genetics just because a dispensary opened 20 miles away ,just my 2 cents

oh and the funny thing is i knew more about the genetics he had than he did,lol he tried telling me white widow was the parent of chemdawg i told him the real story and i dont think he liked that, oh and according to this guy autos are either gmo's or cannabis crossed with the tomato plant :rofl: i love ppl that are know it alls/nothings trying to tell me about something im well read on, its clear this guy is in it for $, bad part is he is spreading miss-information

WOW, you can cross a mater with a grass plant?
thats heavy man:)

Ice Ice Baby:)

i have been to a club once ,a few things were quite clear, when i walked in the door i became a total idiot and knew nothing about growing or cannabis, the outdoor meds they offer are the best in the known universe,my best indoor meds could never even come close to their humbolt grown outdoor medical miracle weed, growing my own is deeply frowned upon, and no they have no interest in what i have to donate, and in conversation about growing i better "watch what i say" when saying i think organic is better than A.N., in code i was told that they were "connected" to the H.A. and no other "clubs" would be allowed to operate on "their turf" and if i was not there to buy their moldy dirtweed i needed to "get the fuck on down the road!" i did and will not be returning ever, i think that is the general attitude of all the clubs and dispensaries in this state, so i deal with other patients only if at all to hell with the whole disp system here its for rich ppl, we the 99%er mmj ppl need to get rid of the 25mile rule or i fear we will be labled criminals again, i doubt everyone will stop growing after speding a grip of cash on equipment and genetics just because a dispensary opened 20 miles away ,just my 2 cents
I have said it before...I think with the way things are going, I believe things are finally changing.
Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin':peace:

WOW, you can cross a mater with a grass plant?
thats heavy man:)
and with tobacco too havent you heard of the new addictive tomacos? :rofl: i nearly said that to the doode

man i gotta get over there and help you out! i could market crystalised dihydrogen monoxide to the inuit as the latest breakthrough in artic insulation.
and this new stuff can be used in place of beer when you warm it up !

Ice Ice Baby:)
wouldnt it be cool if you could put kids in the freezer and go out on a date with your wife and then just thaw them out when you get home

I have said it before...I think with the way things are going, I believe things are finally changing.
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin':peace:
sing baby sing!

i have said it before...i think with the way things are going, i believe things are finally changing.
please heed the call
don't stand in the doorway
don't block up the hall
for he that gets hurt
will be he who has stalled
there's a battle outside
and it is ragin'
it'll soon shake your windows
and rattle your walls
for the times they are a-changin':peace:

and its one two three what are we fightin for:)

and its one two three what are we fightin for:)
Different song, same anti-gov vibe....Bob Dylan is the man though...think of how many artists that have "covered" his work! But Country Joe McDonald and the Fish weren't bad either...used to wake up in the morning to someone blaring, "Give me an F":peace:

sorry boss must be a fish thing:) thats the first thing I thought of :peace:

sorry boss must be a fish thing:) thats the first thing I thought of :peace:
Hey there Fish, it fit also...kinda in the same genre ya know? The seventies were definitely something to live in and through:cheesygrinsmiley: A lot of students at the university (went back after a head-on collision) would blare the F CHEER every morning....I sometimes would answer back with Strauss, "Also Sprach Zarathustra " from 2001...MUSIC WARS...:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

brother I grew up at kent state:)

Back
Top Bottom