B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

smoke report blue mystic and bubbelicious
blue mystic is a straight to the body stone the aroma and flavor are subtle berries with a heavy dank in there, potent 2 hits and tension left me, bed was not far off, i played on the computer a while did some introspective thinking and went to bed after i started nodding off not a daytime med but good for relaxation and insomnia
bubbelicious very tasty with the aroma of yup bubble gum definatly another nighttime med im nodding off writing this lol, the smoke is soft and smooth after a week of drying, a week or 2 cure should make it amazing, i kinda like the taste of the just dried bud potency is good i had 4 or so and am feeling good, not quite as effective for pain a mystic but its there,
ok im done
next i will do hj-33 and purple power
good night 420fam

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

1-2 hit body-shot knockdown? That's the stuff, is it Nirvana or the other one? Royal Queen Seed
Strong Sativas make me try and hide. I want oblivion, so does one old friend of mine. We don't need addled confusion.

twenty twenty twenty four hours a day ay ay ay ay, I wanna be sedated

1-2 hit body-shot knockdown? That's the stuff, is it Nirvana or the other one? Royal Queen Seed
Strong Sativas make me try and hide. I want oblivion, so does one old friend of mine. We don't need addled confusion.

:tommy::tommy::rocker:

well my friend the blue mystic is a winner if knockdown power is your need, i will be keeping it around indefinitely nirvana has created a strain here that grows fast strong almost no odor during the entire cycle at the very end if i put my nose on it it had a soft berry scent with a hint of dankness, very resinous hozona trimmed her he said she was just gooey and had to clean his trimmers 4 times for 1 small plant, rock hard nugs i'll be making some fem seeds with these clones i have going, and they claim it has an exceptional shelf life, and the bubbelicious is similar in effect not as potent took a few more doses, and much more odor of the bazooka joe gum sort fun to smoke, also a nirvana strain, both highly recommended in my book, blue mystic gets an A+ bubble gets an A-

well my friend the blue mystic is a winner if knockdown power is your need, i will be keeping it around indefinitely nirvana has created a strain here that grows fast strong almost no odor during the entire cycle at the very end if i put my nose on it it had a soft berry scent with a hint of dankness, very resinous hozona trimmed her he said she was just gooey and had to clean his trimmers 4 times for 1 small plant, rock hard nugs i'll be making some fem seeds with these clones i have going, and they claim it has an exceptional shelf life, and the bubbelicious is similar in effect not as potent took a few more doses, and much more odor of the bazooka joe gum sort fun to smoke, also a nirvana strain, both highly recommended in my book, blue mystic gets an A+ bubble gets an A-
Yeah buddy....I'll have one a doze and one a doze:roorrip: and one a doze......:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

:rofl: Very succinctly put! :grinjoint: I definitely feel you on this one brother! :thumb:

I had read about the smell...or lack there of...of Nirvana's Blue Mystic. I Must say, I didn't really believe it...everything I've grown has stank to the high-heavens! Sounds great!

Oh, and for the record...I think there are very few problems that can't be fixed with enough knockdown power!

:ganjamon:

Digital Plus 600w hps

BID

Four day old seedlings placed direct under the Digital Plus for 18 days. The first 2 days it seemed a little whiter light, now it is yellow like a normal HPS.

Mineralized Promix organic soil.

Nice tight nodes, no stretching, healthy fat leaves.

Three different strains, but they all have the same leaf structure.

G13 Pineapple Express back left, GH White Rhino back right, DF Diesel in front has seven nodes hidden in there

G10_room_view_2_wks_veg.jpg

holy crap! 7 nodes in 4 days?

LOL I wish they grew that fast.

They were soaked over night, direct in the same soil used in the big buckets, sprouted in 2 days, 3 for the WR, under cfls. 4 days later into 5 gal buckets under the 600w.

at 10 and 17 days they were fed with a few drops of Superthrive and a light dose of Roots Organic Budda Grow sample the hydro store guy turned me on to.

Also they are grown using GLR.

What BID said! :cheesygrinsmiley: I am fortunate to have one of his Blue Mystic in my bloom tent and two of her clones in the bucket. I am glad to see this smoke report...I will be using it as my "before bed med":cheesygrinsmiley:

well i went ahead and got some nutrilife 29% h202 "oxygen source for water" more smart pots and a 50pack of root plugs damn i just went in for a few smartpots and spent 50 clamatos!! the lid was not on super tight and i got some on my hand wow potent stuff my fingers are burning and white seems a lil dangerous so besides keeping the res clean what else in the grow room is this high octane h202 good for?
got the 50 pack cuz im done trying to clone with peat pods ,rockwool,aero cloner etc plugs own it baby! and they dropped from 35$ to 14.99 for 50! new supplier they said,and they are saying no more running we'll see bout that , 50 will last a while:thumb:

Those rooter plugs will do you great. I love those things. They blow all the other stuff out the water :thumb:

Loving the solid colas. Still reading backwards lol

it was a great grow i yielded over a lb after adding it all up all the little harvests and then the finale hozer was in on all the smokes were good sadly i have no report on the widow bomb she got moldy and is in water cure along with the last chemdog and wwxbb i got lazy with all those buds to tend, i dont like the one big harvest thing its alot of work days worth and the follow up burping 25 jars sucks, i learned alot in this journal theres alot of data here one thing is i prefer the smaller harvest more often method,, coco once again rocks!! and organics produce the finest buds, not once did i ever notice an alfalfa /grass smell during harvest or curing, adding a bit of soil and amendments to coco makes for hydro like growth without the constant ph monitoring, i did not test ph at all this entire grow, i fed the nutes in bubbled foamy tea form the plants had zero pests or problems this was my best grow to date, the scrog our performed the supercropping/defol method by far i got twice the weight from the scrog and 4 plants vs the defol and 4 plants if i remember right thats about all i can think of
this journal can be moved to completed journals
dont forget to follow my latest journal in my siggy
thank you all so much for your support it would not be right or fun without you:thanks::420::circle-of-love:

i flowered with a 600watt hps, and a uvb light a reptile light output 10.0 27 watt cfl, when i said rocks i meant it as in coco rocks!! yeah baby its great stuff!!
i do like to put hydroton grow rocks on top of the coco, it helps keep in moisture roots will grow right up under the rocks cuz the top layer ,inch or so doesnt dry out, pests dont seem to like having to deal with the hydroton notably fungus gnats seem to avoid it, and it prevents the dents from watering

Back
Top Bottom