B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

her name was Alison Krouse :)

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

yes sir bad for all involved.
but thats the way it goes:) lets go living in the past!

ok did not make it to trimming today, just cleaned house and stuff today, so it appears we will be having a harvest party for hozonas visit/hangout tomorrow it will be the 3 of us vs 8 ladies piece of sticky cake! im surprised i have let them go this far but i pollinated late ,got all screwed up losing my herb iq data, so if you go from when they started flowering we are at 10 1/2 weeks 12 1/2 if you go from 12/12 flip! the purple power is almost 4 weeks past the breeders description of 6-7 wks and has started to throw out some nanners not many but they are there, i'll try to save as many as i can for the feminized pollen, the scrog will have been in total darkness for like 50-55 hours depending on when we start, well im pooped tonight sitting here nodding off, time for a playlist and beddybye :byebye::riskybusiness::rocker::hug:

:hmmmm::phew:
wish there was an icon for swiping hand over the top of your head.. lol i was a pup in the 70s, riding bikes and comic books oh and playing pong were my things! my anti war tunes are more in the flavor of "mandatory suicide"-slayer "master of puppets"-metallica

Had a great visit with BID and Spiffy today..stories, trimming(my fingers are still sticky), and did I mention CHEMDOG?:cheesygrinsmiley:Came home with my Christmas presents and immediately made room for my new girls...and into my tin until I figure which strain of BID beans I want to germ...I think at least 1 auto...and did I mention Chemdog?:rofl:Life is good at the Hozona home and it was nice to get up the mtn to visit BID and Spiffy and home again:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

lol yeah i was overwhelmed buy the beauty and aroma of some widow bomb not to mention being slap/trimm drunk and took a big bite.....not delicious, kinda like gooey pine sol and deodorant
had fun hanging wit hozona cool ass doode ! wet weights are in and as follows
chemdog= 6.2z
herojuana jack 33= 5.1z
bubbleicious=4.2z
blue cheese=5.1z
blue mystic=4.2z
purple power=5.3z
wwXbb=5.1z
widow bomb=8.1
wet weight total37.4 z or 2.3 lbs
of course thats wet weight so what the real figure is remains to be seen
i know i could have done better had i not made a few mistakes and been a little more attentive
any guesses on final dry? im guessing 10.2z
heres a shot of hozona doing some fine trim work
DSCI1937.JPG
and look at that neat tidy bag o blue cheese
DSCI1938.JPG
and my messy chemdog job
DSCI1939.JPG
some shots of the purple power, really nice smell, the hardest nugs of all pretty big yield for the smallest plant
DSCI1916.JPG
DSCI1913.JPG
heres the clones hozr brought me his strain "MMMF" and 2 blue dreams! im so pumped to see what i can do with mmmf and most of you know something of the buzz going on about blue dream
DSCI1942.JPG

yes im going to clean the tent all nice like i just threw them in there so they could get started on some glr/mh, 2morro i will clean and more pics soon i need to get the nikon from mom
ok more randoms
heres some widow bomb
DSCI1925.JPG

more shots in a bit

dont ever give in and take a big bite out of a bud.........
LMFAO really I read that and sorry baby but I had to start laughing. Your reaction was priceless and because of your sacrifice I will never have to taste bud. Really I have wondered if it would be good in a salad or something like that.

I am glad you all had a great day. Looks like a lot of work got done while having a good time. :)

Hey Doode! Just getting out and about...well, a little bit anyway...and I'm glad I did! GMOs...the fascistic cleptocracy we call government...and topped off by a great harvest! What's not to love?! I was going to +rep you :thumb:...but I guess I need to spread some love first...so I'll just say :bravo: brother!

Just make sure you are taking care of yourself though!

:ganjamon:

I am glad you all had a great day. Looks like a lot of work got done while having a good time. :)
yup we had a good time and i got to hand over some of my work for him to play with im excited to see what he does with it/them he trims up some trophy quality buds ! good times!!:thumb:

Hey Doode! Just getting out and about...well, a little bit anyway...and I'm glad I did! GMOs...the fascistic cleptocracy we call government...and topped off by a great harvest! What's not to love?! I was going to +rep you :thumb:...but I guess I need to spread some love first...so I'll just say :bravo: brother!

Just make sure you are taking care of yourself though!

:ganjamon:
yeah this journal has been a fun journey , not much left but some pics,dry weights,conclusions and smoke reports
all that coming soon
the next journal is started i'll be focusing on breeding ,feminized seed with colliodal silver, more autos,and the surprise autos in HYDRO! (himalaya blue diesel,mi-caramel,blue caramel and super blue auto diesel) starting with a bpn shootout pitting the 2 part vs the 3 part (same boosters and extras) (only hbd will be in hydro to keep it even & fair) then i want to try to develop an organic version that has a workable level of functionality without to much gunk build up (hopefully)
the strains im planning on working with are the same with a few changes no chemdog,wwxbb, unless its a cross, clones of blue cheese,blue mystic,hj-33,bubbleicious,purple power,widow bomb, are ready for veg new additions will be blue dream and mmmf (thank you hozona) and im hoping santa will be bring me my grand daddy purp beans, and then theres always surprises possible i do have 20 or so crosses in need of testing, im planning on documenting closely the feminizing seed method im not planning on doing any of the autos at this time (i figure the hydro is enough for the autos and would create un expected variables that would corrupt the experiment)
well thats pretty much the plan for journal 4

you guys should know mr hozona is a really cool guy, educated,well spoken,kind, and a passionate weed geek ! im glad to have met him, i only hope more of you get to meet him too, and i also hope i get to meet more of you guys in time, we REALLY DO have the best people here im honored to be a part of trhis community more every day:thumb:

yup we had a good time and i got to hand over some of my work for him to play with im excited to see what he does with it/them he trims up some trophy quality buds ! good times!!:thumb:

yeah this journal has been a fun journey , not much left but some pics,dry weights,conclusions and smoke reports
all that coming soon
the next journal is started i'll be focusing on breeding ,feminized seed with colliodal silver, more autos,and the surprise autos in HYDRO! (himalaya blue diesel,mi-caramel,blue caramel and super blue auto diesel) starting with a bpn shootout pitting the 2 part vs the 3 part (same boosters and extras) (only hbd will be in hydro to keep it even & fair) then i want to try to develop an organic version that has a workable level of functionality without to much gunk build up (hopefully)
the strains im planning on working with are the same with a few changes no chemdog,wwxbb, unless its a cross, clones of blue cheese,blue mystic,hj-33,bubbleicious,purple power,widow bomb, are ready for veg new additions will be blue dream and mmmf (thank you hozona) and im hoping santa will be bring me my grand daddy purp beans, and then theres always surprises possible i do have 20 or so crosses in need of testing, im planning on documenting closely the feminizing seed method im not planning on doing any of the autos at this time (i figure the hydro is enough for the autos and would create un expected variables that would corrupt the experiment)
well thats pretty much the plan for journal 4

you guys should know mr hozona is a really cool guy, educated,well spoken,kind, and a passionate weed geek ! im glad to have met him, i only hope more of you get to meet him too, and i also hope i get to meet more of you guys in time, we REALLY DO have the best people here im honored to be a part of trhis community more every day:thumb:
Thanks for the Kudos BID and right back at ya! I had a fun time yesterday and the four hours I was there flew by! It was fun trimming some quality meds and making them presentable for the photoshoot. You Know how girls can be, have to look their best.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom