B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

well i went ahead and got some nutrilife 29% h202 "oxygen source for water" more smart pots and a 50pack of root plugs damn i just went in for a few smartpots and spent 50 clamatos!! the lid was not on super tight and i got some on my hand wow potent stuff my fingers are burning and white seems a lil dangerous so besides keeping the res clean what else in the grow room is this high octane h202 good for?
got the 50 pack cuz im done trying to clone with peat pods ,rockwool,aero cloner etc plugs own it baby! and they dropped from 35$ to 14.99 for 50! new supplier they said,and they are saying no more running we'll see bout that , 50 will last a while:thumb:

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - Blue Planet Nutrients - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Te

heres the clones hozr brought me his strain "MMMF" and 2 blue dreams! im so pumped to see what i can do with mmmf and most of you know something of the buzz going on about blue dream

You are very lucky to be gifted with mmmf she is beautiful. What is the buzz about blue dream?

You got you some straight-up industrial grade oxygen bleach. It will sanitize like chlorine, without the assault on mucus membranes. Don't get any on you, or... whoops, too late! :)
yeah potent shiz!! kinda freaked me out couldn't neutralize it easily! was 12$ is that good?

You are very lucky to be gifted with mmmf she is beautiful. What is the buzz about blue dream?
heres some stuff on blue dream i found

80% Sativa / 20% Indica
Origins - D.J. Short's Blueberry x Santa Cruz Haze
Potency - THC 17%
Flowering - 45-55 days
Blue Dream originated in Northern California, where DJ Short's Blueberry was crossed with a Haze (possibly Silver Haze) plant from the Santa Cruz area. The resulting strain is a sativa dominant hybrid that retains most of it's Haze characteristics with the addition of the Blueberry genetics to add to the flavor and color of the buds.

Blue Dream is a dense, popcorn-like bud with purple and blue hues and light orange hairs. It has a very spicy aroma and taste, some would say slightly tropical, making it an extremely palatable choice.

When you smoke Blue Dream, you will first feel its Sativa-like effects: you will become very focused and calm; after a few more hits, you will feel the Indica effects and within an hour... you'll be relaaaxed. It is great to unwind after a long day and because it is not an overwhelming strain, it's a good choice if you need to function normally during the day. It is also great for use in food-based preparations.

Growing this strain requires some patience: it can be a slow grower in the early stages taking some time to branch out in its entirety. It requires close attention to humidity to avoid mold and mildew. It is also a favorite of mites and pests so try to avoid exposure if you can! Once the plant reaches maturity, however, it is fairly easy to maintain
Strain: Blue Dream
Breeder: Clone Only
Genetics: Blueberry x Super Silver Haze
Type: Sativa dominant hybrid
icon1.png

Flowering: ~70 days

Blue Dream Haze is a cult classic in California Medical Cannabis Scene, often commanding upwards of $4,000 a lb! This is a true cash cropper in every sense of the word, but what's special about it is that it still brings that Top Shelf quality
icon1.png
a good farmer demands from their plants.
This cut of Blue Dream is made up of some sort of Blueberry from the DJ Short collection and is believed to be crossed with a Super Silver Haze from Mr. Nice. It is extremely Sativa in its high but has some great indica qualities in its dense nug structure and doesn't stretch too much like a normal haze. This plant is likely to develop into a branchy bush, so it's also perfect for cloning. It takes root VERY fast and is very reliable in that sense. This plant has purple potential when the temps see a 15ish degree difference from daytime to nighttime.

Clone-only west coast phenom?

Big fking lucky Irish Doode!
i know right!!!! im pumped to grow this yeah buddy!:thumb::thumb:

Blue dream is amazing to blaze!!! I love it I love it I love it I love it I ....whoa...sorry bid...lmao!!! It is definitely one of my favs that I almost always smoke over most other choices and just like the articles you posted, its very smooth, and gives you a lot of energy for a while, and then slowly you feel the more indica relaxation feel. I really want to take cuts of the 2 I am growing now but time is slipping away since I cant find a good cheep deal on a tent I can fit in my apt, but I may say f-it and make a make shift growing box for now just to keep the cuts going :)

I can't wait to see your grow with blue dream!!! I searched High and low for clones...mostly high...lol and finally found mine from a dude on craigslist..I felt so happy I almost pissed myself when I saw there leaves and knew it was blue dream :)

yeah when i saw these i knew it looked just like clones of bd i saw online, i would do whatever it take to keep the genetics around if its half as good as ppl say i know i'll love it, im gonna mom one for a while till i get feminized seeds made and tested i will cross it with a few of my pollen samples and keep a clone going for sure, im planning on makind a bunch of fem seeds this latest run, since im well stocked on meds i can afford to focus on the breeding this run, im gonna make hozona some fem seeds of his strain "mmmf" so he can put away some for a rainy day,(naturally some for me too) while he was here i hooked him up with a couple hundred beans from my seed bank so he will be busy a while playing with new genetics:high-five:

BID

I guess you should be pumped! I like the way you think/do too in the way of breeding. You have a strain with a Mexican back ... I can't remember the name Ocha sumpthin or some shit like that... :cheesygrinsmiley: anyway it was suggested that I might have that strain. I only grew it once and missed getting it seeded. I do have a few more beans and may do some crossing with it... it is foul though, a total cat piss smell while growing then a throw-up garbage kind of smell when cured. It was a beautiful girl I got some pics if you want to see her

oh my :rofl:

BID

I guess you should be pumped! I like the way you think/do too in the way of breeding. You have a strain with a Mexican back ... I can't remember the name Ocha sumpthin or some shit like that... :cheesygrinsmiley: anyway it was suggested that I might have that strain. I only grew it once and missed getting it seeded. I do have a few more beans and may do some crossing with it... it is foul though, a total cat piss smell while growing then a throw-up garbage kind of smell when cured. It was a beautiful girl I got some pics if you want to see her

thanks buck! im not like all about the Mexican cannabis or anything it just happened that thats what i had at the time and went with it although i know thers some great landraces from that part of the world, im partial to indicas right now, but its always subject to change, sure throw up some pics if you feel so inclined im easygoing lol, sounds like some nasty weed! lol my tt hits a "cat piss" point for a couple weeks at the beginning of flower

so im working on some conclusions of this grow running 2 tents with different systems to see what i could learn, 4 plants in each tent none of the resulsts are scientific at all anecdotal at best but some things are quite obvious the scrog with t5 for veg, 400watt hps for flower, smartpots 4 inch exhaust system organic nutes (bpn) produced 24.7 oz wet weight
the other tent was 1 gallon hempy pots high defol,supercropping loosly based on bassmans tech,t5 veg, 667watt hps +t5 324 watt side lighting,27watt uvb 10/0 output,1018watts total, 6 inch exhaust vented light, produced 18.9 oz wet weight, (pathetic) for all intensive purposes it should have produced more than the 400watt system based on lighting alone!! i want to figure out why
so far the biggest limiting factors i can come up with is the pots, the root masses of the smartpots were far bigger no circling although the hempys were abundantly well rooted they were not the same in the smartpots after shaking out the medium i was lest with a root ball the same shape and size as the pot ,the hempys were mostly void of roots in the center seems they just kept growing in circles around the pot, next i think the hi defol is not right for organic soil, the places where i made the bends never really healed they stayed cracked open and just became rigid, my theory is it takes time and nutrients to heal , with the way organics work, slower i think, the plants did not have the immediate uptake of nutes like in hydro for repair, overall the bud that was produced is dense and little or no fluff,
the scrog worked out much better with less than half as much wattage the bus are all dense and much bigger than the others also very little fluff, im sure the fact that i ran 8 strains plays a part, but the hempys were all within a range of 4.2 to5.1 oz
im not going to use the hi defol tech again unless i can replicate bassmans setup better with hydro etc, im not saying hi defol is bad at all in fact i think its awesome, just not with my methods of growing
smartpots are definatly the way to go with organics "the root determines the fruit" and those things make mass roots millions of tiny hairlike feeder roots awesome!! and scrog is the bomb baby im thrilled at the results i got with a cheapo 400watt ballast & bulb i dont even wanna know what the gpw is vs the 1018watt system
any way id love to hear what you guys think of all this your ideas thoughts etc. there will be scrog/smartpots/organics in my future

gonna have to read that again when i get some smoke bro. my brain isnt working today and i cant seem to spark any inspiration or feel any empathy for the natural order of thing....im certain there is something in your statement there thats going to cause me a eureka moment, but it just isnt happening today =(
hate these days =/

gonna have to read that again when i get some smoke bro. my brain isnt working today and i cant seem to spark any inspiration or feel any empathy for the natural order of thing....im certain there is something in your statement there thats going to cause me a eureka moment, but it just isnt happening today =(
hate these days =/
try shaving your head with a rusty cheese grater while chewing tin foil! works for me:thumb:

The root mass relationship paradigm breaks down in hydro. Roots don't have to search for minerals dissolved in water, it's flooded to them. I think your effective limiters may be identified by use of one of these: CO2 Monitor+

Problem is that only identical twin comparison grows can show for sure, when one(only one) factor is changed. Other way is lab-grade close control of every parameter.
Yeah, right! Short weight under bigger better light is kinda oxymoronic: sucks bad.

i dont think co2 played a factor the tents are side by side, and the higher yielding tent is smaller less airflow and had more overall plant mass to consume co2 i also spent less time in there breathing on them, i was to busy fiddling with the other tent bending watering etc, it truly defies expected results i will do better this time i will grow taller plants with bigger everything and same strains as last time better measure to compare against, same pots for all plants this time, much less physical abuse less variables

wow my grandma used to tell me to do that.... cool:)
try shaving your head with a rusty cheese grater while chewing tin foil! works for me:thumb:

A couple things come to mind but they are just thoughts, not factoid experience. Roots in the hempy were less, thats a huge indicator there I think. Smaller pot, smaller root mass. Also, as has been mentioned, timing. If defoliated in veg, they do need some extra time to get to the size you want with a few days delay to re-leaf. It does slow them some in veg. So yours may not have been ready. /shrug.

My first defoliation grow wasnt very good really. It's a learning process for some of us. As we become better growers and also start to learn about this aspect, thing will improve.

Back
Top Bottom