Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

How long did it take for your autos to go into flower from the day you planted stinger? They are looking wonderful. I'd be super happy if mine turn out like yours :)
Hi Moon, yesterday was 6 weeks. Most started showing early the 4th week, some were much later. The 1 cheesecake just today stopped stretching. I hope. For this run I'm shooting for big main colas, so there was very little training. If training, they go into flower later, at least that is my observation. :peace:

Hi Moon, yesterday was 6 weeks. Most started showing early the 4th week, some were much later. The 1 cheesecake just today stopped stretching. I hope. For this run I'm shooting for big main colas, so there was very little training. If training, they go into flower later, at least that is my observation. :peace:
Ah that's perfect. I've repotted them into their final 7 gallon and I've topped 1 of them (just waiting for 2nd to get 4th node as planted 2 days later) so that's good to know it will help them grow bigger and longer. I'm putting the 2 autos in their own 4x4 tent so they won't struggle for space so I may even top a 2nd time if topping seems to keep them in veg a little longer.

Thanks for the info buddy. Glad we taking this auto journey for the first time together :)

Ah that's perfect. I've repotted them into their final 7 gallon and I've topped 1 of them (just waiting for 2nd to get 4th node as planted 2 days later) so that's good to know it will help them grow bigger and longer. I'm putting the 2 autos in their own 4x4 tent so they won't struggle for space so I may even top a 2nd time if topping seems to keep them in veg a little longer.

Thanks for the info buddy. Glad we taking this auto journey for the first time together :)

The autos move fast. I like it. a few grows ago I started removing the little branches at the first node early, when small. That first branch never amounted to much for me.
The 1 Cheesecake stopped stretching, the light was moved up a couple more clicks but want to leave it where it is. The light will penetrate, not that concerned about the height differences. :peace:

P1010249.JPG

Yesterday was a water day, they also get a good inspection for nanners while out. It takes time to water as plants must come out to do so. While out, all are inspected. The great news for me is - No more nanners were found. Buds are building on most, others are further behind. The Strawberry Cheesecake auto is still stretching, so the light was moved up a couple more inches, don't want to have to supercrop her. One Runtz auto has purple calyxes, waiting to see what the other two will do.
Its been a pic heavy thread, some sponsors want daily posts w pics. Trying out a template with stamps on a pic, not sure what I think about it, sponsors will probably like. Happy grows :peace:

P1010251.JPG

P1010252.JPG

P1010255.JPG

P1010256.JPG

P1010258.JPG

10.2---P1010245---Crop.JPG

Good news on the nannas. Is that last pic from the sponsors of one of your's? It is very pretty!
Thank you! Its one of my pic from another photo that was cropped out I thought it stood out. Thoughts on the stamps, don't know if even allowed?

Funny about the nannas, there were 4 at the 2nd node of 1 plant only. I shaved them with a blade one dropped pollen on my finger. All have been checked twice, 2 days apart, so glad there are no more but feel I need to check them often now. :confused:

Yesterday was a water day, they also get a good inspection for nanners while out. It takes time to water as plants must come out to do so. While out, all are inspected. The great news for me is - No more nanners were found. Buds are building on most, others are further behind. The Strawberry Cheesecake auto is still stretching, so the light was moved up a couple more inches, don't want to have to supercrop her. One Runtz auto has purple calyxes, waiting to see what the other two will do.
Its been a pic heavy thread, some sponsors want daily posts w pics. Trying out a template with stamps on a pic, not sure what I think about it, sponsors will probably like. Happy grows :peace:

P1010251.JPG

P1010252.JPG

P1010255.JPG

P1010256.JPG

P1010258.JPG

10.2---P1010245---Crop.JPG
Gorgeous and happy. Idk how I fell back a few posts here, I'm usually always on top of this one. Colors are coming out phenomenally and their buds are forming perfect. Tell Remo nutes that your sign is like the best lol

I want stickers!! Hehe. I need to get in touch with my sponsors lol. Plants are looking great stinker :)
They should be knocking on your door to give you stickers. Your tents and buds look fantastic!
Just like they should. :yummy:

The tent is more crowded than I will ever let it get again. All were just watered & fed. There were no nanners on any.:bongrip:

The little Runtz, runt is looking better than I ever thought it would. It gets buried and tries hard to get more light. The other three Runtz autos are drinking less already and will be the first out. One is showing purple.

There are a couple phenos of the Strawberry Cheesecake one is very leggy and tall. The tallest was supercropped today and tied back. She should turn and grow a big main, she already lifted her head while outside the tent. The stem did split a few minutes after bending, even though I took the time softening the whole space between two nodes. They were the last to flower.

There is one Indica dominant Gorilla Zkittlez, the other two look nice, but taller and have skinnier leaves. :peace:

Dinner is ready. :)
\

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

Plants looking great, Stinker!

Ha! Famous last words. :laughtwo:

Last words to live by. :thanks: GDB. Seriously, its crowded and more work than anticipated. :ganjamon: Way more work than with the 3 or 4 I usually grow.

------

I really didn't expect big plants with autos in 2 gal pots. Most of the autos I see in smaller pots are not big. Its turned into work. Next run will be photos with a short veg. Just finished water/feed and putting all back in the tent, it takes time.

The tall Strawberry Cheesecake was supercropped two days ago, Other than the stem splitting, it went well. Its in the center back of the tent. There is a low branch that is racing to the top now. The buds on the supercropped top have turned towards the light.

There is some frost, especially on the Runtz. The taller, larger plants are now starting to build buds. With the tent being this crowded and the differing heights I was concerned about the light penetrating and giving enough to the shorter Runts. The @Mars Hydro light seems to be penetrating the thickness and keeping the shorter Runtz happy for now. :peace:

11.2.420-P1010250.JPG

12.2.420-P1010266.JPG

13.2.420-P1010274.JPG

13.2.420-P1010277.JPG

14.2.420-P1010310.JPG

14.2.420-P1010311.JPG

14.2.420-P1010303.JPG

Wow, looks beautiful!
Wow!! That's what I say when I open the tent. :Namaste:

Good morning Stinky la rue!

Your garden looks Mickey Mouse!
Good afternoon, Trala. Or is it evening? "Stinky la rue!" Endearing! :)
"Your garden looks Mickey Mouse!" Thank you dear, you are a sweetheart! We say Micky Mouse when something is done half assed, or with little care. So, I looked it up, you use it the opposite way. I hear the water swirls counter clockwise when you flush as well. :p
------
Good morning! Just a couple pics. The supercropped Strawberry Cheesecake has recovered and is next to her topped sister there is also the Runtz with her topped sister behind. Happy grows :peace:

P1010313.JPG

P1010314.JPG

Wow!! That's what I say when I open the tent. :Namaste:

Good afternoon, Trala. Or is it evening? "Stinky la rue!" Endearing! :)
"Your garden looks Mickey Mouse!" Thank you dear, you are a sweetheart! We say Micky Mouse when something is done half assed, or with little care. So, I looked it up, you use it the opposite way. I hear the water swirls counter clockwise when you flush as well. :p
Yeah Mickey Mouse is rhyme slang for fucking grouse (grouse means awesome)

We do that a lot here:-

Barry Crocker: Absolute shocker (bad)
Dead horse = tomato sauce
Frog and Toad = hit the road (go home)
Billy Hunt = silly cunt
Britney Spears = drink some beers
China plate = fucking mate

I’ll use them in a sentence

Was at the footy with me China plate, we were on the Britney Spears. Mate says “you want a maggot bag and dead horse?” I’m like “ya Billy Hunt, course I do”. Game ended up being a Barry Crocker, we hit the frog and toad bout 9pm.

I think it comes from our English convict heritage. I’m 78% poms do it too.

------
Good morning! Just a couple pics. The supercropped Strawberry Cheesecake has recovered and is next to her topped sister there is also the Runtz with her topped sister behind. Happy grows :peace:
Looks great :)

Your tent is looking great, mate. It's filling up beautifully.
Thank you Nick, its turned into a hand full.
Yeah Mickey Mouse is rhyme slang for fucking grouse (grouse means awesome)

We do that a lot here:-

Barry Crocker: Absolute shocker (bad)
Dead horse = tomato sauce
Frog and Toad = hit the road (go home)
Billy Hunt = silly cunt
Britney Spears = drink some beers
China plate = fucking mate

I’ll use them in a sentence

Was at the footy with me China plate, we were on the Britney Spears. Mate says “you want a maggot bag and dead horse?” I’m like “ya Billy Hunt, course I do”. Game ended up being a Barry Crocker, we hit the frog and toad bout 9pm.

I think it comes from our English convict heritage. I’m 78% poms do it too.
How do you get silly cunt from Billy Hunt? I get the tomato sauce. The slang explains a lot.
Looks great :)
Thank you Trala :)

Back
Top Bottom