Bassman59's 1st Grow - DWC/LED - Pray For Me!

TY fncg.

Are you going to do a journal soon?

Yep. I've got all my supplies, getting everything set up, planning to pick up a couple of clones from one of the local dispensaries, grow them into 5 gallon bucket moms over a month or so, and then pull clones for a continuous hempy SOG grow. I'll be launching a journal once I bring the starter plants home.

Also, it's weird seeing myself as fncg. I've been using the same handle online forever, and this ain't it. :winkyface:

Really sorry to hear about your back goin out, Bass. If I lived closer I'd come lug that water up for you. I must have missed the part that said you don't partake. You are a good person with a big heart to do what you do.

We lost my Dad to alzheimer's/heart conditions just over 5 years ago. You are strong like my Mom, she did what was needed to take care of him as well. Except there was no way I could convince them to use cannabis (old school to the core is good and bad), so I never even brought it up. Now studies show cannabis not only helps prevent it, but also helps in some form of treatment :thumb:

On a lighter note, your plants look very healthy! Those colas are going to fill out nicely. Hope you get better soon. Maybe 1 gallon at a time when you get better? Keep up the good work! :bravo:

Thanks a bunch for the support dog.

I smoked butt loads in my day. But that was just to get high. I had to get clean though because I was doing everything and alcohol to boot. *Obviously I have no qualms with those that do partake.

Yea I tilt transferred one gal little while ago to mix up some nutes. Need to get 2 more gals upstairs for this grow and 7 for the clones. I'll get it eventually.

Well Bass.....hats off to you my friend....Save up some money and either get a massage or chiropractor because they both help wonders, i never never never believed in them until this past summer when i threw my back out, i was sooooo sore i was willing to try anything to make pain stop, even MJ didnʻt help. Couple treatments saved my life, i was so bad that had to call in sick to work because i could barely walk. Believe me i feel your pain i know how you feel, geeez i dont envy you right now. As for your mum, GOD BLESS your soul, glad there are still people out there that care for their family, i had to for my dad when he was ill, no MJ involved but he probably woulda been game. Try watch some cooking on youtube there are some great recipes, if anything make some good butter with what you have that will be the basis of some great meds for your mom. Just gotta make low doses since eating it is hard to gauge unlike smoking you can titrate (i love that word) according to your needs.:Namaste::high-five::bravo:

I am really interested in the LED's. I need to check out some LED vs HPS product quality reviews. It would be kinda easy to convert my bloombox to LED from what I can tell.

Thanks KB. Ya butter is the plan.

@Clintboxer, I think it was Magic Beans that just finished his 200w LED v 250 HID comparison and the 200w led came out ahead. LED is expensive as hell initially. But in the end costs less over time, is stealthier, produces less heat, and does grow fine. Getting the right led is important I think. Some out there just are not what they are advertised to be. I'm happy with my Grow Stealth LED.

Yeah I have looked at a few on ebay and then some from reputable suppliers. The price difference can be huge but Im sure the quality is too

Hey folks, is this a ruhroh?

Is this a hermie?

I see two hairs from each but it's a ball?

help plz,

PB270030.JPG
PB270031.JPG
PB270032.JPG
PB270033.JPG
PB270034.JPG
PB270035.JPG

well the second photo look fine for me , its seems to be a pistils? i think its right word:p

But the one before last photo seems like a balls to me:// let's just someone else response:)

Wish u Best!!

well the second photo look fine for me , its seems to be a pistils? i think its right word:p

But the one before last photo seems like a balls to me:// let's just someone else response:)

Wish u Best!!

You got some ballsy babes, Bass. Not herms, so far. You would not fail to recognize anthers; we call them(among other names) 'nanners' because they're yellow and curved. I don't see any :)

Ditto - them's normal chicks! Swollen calyx's on pre-flowers are what you're seeing, and they were probably visible before any of the other flowers indicating sex and sexual maturity. They usually grow separately closer to the stem and have 2 little hairy antennas sticking out of them. My favorite thing to see soon after switching to bloom, or sometimes soon before! :)

ok cool, thanks guys. This had me worried because it's so far along into flower. Though that particular plant is the slowest developer.

everything else is looking good.

*well except my fucking back! maybe a day or 2 more I'll be ok.

Update:

38 or 45 days Flower. Who's definition shall we use! :cheer:

It doesnt really matter. When trichs are ready I'll chop.

Back was a bit better today so I did res change. Yesterday I prepared 12 gals of nutes. Today I "tilt-poured" them into 1 gal arizona ice tea jugs. It's important to use Arizona ice tea jugs. Dont ask me why. :thedoubletake:

Used Blue Planet Nutrients 2-part today with AN B52, Humboldt Ginormous, Hygrozyme & calmg+.

This will be the last week on the ginormous, and I think maybe on the B52 as well. I have to check.

PPM is 1380
PH 5.9

RH has been running about 40% to 50% most of the time. I few spikes to 60% and if I leave the entire room open for a while down to 37% or so.

Temps are 70-73 at night and 75-81 day time. Daytime depends on how long I leave the room door and tent closed up completely.

I took maybe 2-3 (probably 2) oz of leaves off today and it's still crowded. I put them in a ziplock and freezer for later. :thumb: JESUS my fingers were sticky! I actually rubbed off a little tiny resin ball. I had to add some more string today to get branches more upright too. Lots of lean over and with too much it can actually tilt up the 3" netpots.

These are some truly shitty pictures as my back was just too sore when I finished to put in any effort.

PB280040.JPG
PB280042.JPG
PB280045.JPG
PB280046.JPG
PB280043.JPG
PB280044.JPG

Back
Top Bottom